Bunny and Sappy-Nappy

Back at the house you changed into comfy clothes and went downstairs into the kitchen. Nick was already changed.
"You know, I didn't get to compliment you this evening but I was hoping to make you my dessert." He said with a sly smile.
"Wow Nick back with confidence" You said, trying your hardest not to blush.
You backtrack "Lets just mess around for a bit before we make it serious."
You turn on some hip hop. You were both rapping along when Nicki Minaj came on. Nick pretended to throw it back.
"Your form is terrible" You say laughing
"Oh I didn't know I picked up a stripper at the airport" He said sassily
"Yeah act like you dont want to learn" You scoff.
You climb on the counter and get into it.
"Someone get the whore off the counter" Nick fake yells
You jumped down in front of him. You backed it up in front of him. He wasted no time matching your hips with his own grinding on you. He placed 2 firm hands on your hips making sure there was no room for Jesus, not even any room for a single sheet of paper. The song ended and you both were laughing.
"You weren't joking, me next." He said, walking over and looking up a song.
You raised an eyebrow as country music filled the room.
"A country swing dance ma'am" He said smiling, tipping an invisible hat.
You smiled. He grabbed your hands and started spinning you. You had to try your hardest to match his steps. You could tell this wasn't his first time doing something like this.
"Sappynappy a dancer?" You cooed
"I grew up going and watching country swing competitions. I learned a few things." He smiled and didn't stop until the song finally tapered out. That was one hell of a dance. You wouldn't mind trying it again sometime.
"One last one" You said as you pulled off your sweatshirt, it was making you unnecessarily hot. You were going to need to be in prime condition to do this last one.
Nick raised his eyebrows, you were only wearing a lacy black bra. He leaned back on the counter, hands holding the edge. You could tell he was trying to restrain himself.
The last song, salsa.

    You held an outstretched hand to Nick. The trumpets blared as he accepted. You both fell into a simple 1 2 1 step. Your hips swayed with the lovely music. Nick caught on surprisingly fast. He spun you so your back was to his chest. He had one hand on your bare midsection while he had the other interlocked in yours. Your footsteps in sync, you danced holding each other. You wouldnt change this feeling for the world. You never realised you would find yourself falling for your best friend Nick.

"I have never met a girl like you" Nick finally says as the song starts to quiet down.
"You make me feel so comfortable, and as you keep on mentioning, confident" Nick is looking down at you.
You match his gaze. You lock lips as the last note plays out. He turns you around and picks you up. The blood was rushing through your body as he carried you up the stairs still lip locked with you. He gently placed you on the bed. He picked up his 2 cats and dog, and placed them outside. You heard him whisper to them.
"Listen up guys, I don't need my children seeing what's about to happen, be good." He laughed to himself and closed the door.

He walked over to you but not before dimming the lights. You had already pulled your shorts off and he took his shirt and pants off. You backed up on the bed against his pillows. He crawled across the bed towards you. He kissed you, you held the sides of his face with your hands gently brushing his scruff with your finger. He laid his hips against yours and slowly moved up and down. Your 2 bodies slid against one another, the warm friction keeping your misections close. Nick reached behind and undid your bra, he pulled off your underwear as well. He slid his fingers in you mouth, you knew the drill. He let his saliva coated finges leave a trace down your midsection. He inserted 3 fingers one at a time.
"You are already so wet bunny..." He said giving you elevator eyes.
You pulled his head right next to yours, "I want you inside of me. Now."

Nick pulled off his underwear. He was fully erect and his length was nothing short of long. You bit your lip as he entered. He let out a small gasp as you contacted and released your pelvic muscles. He started slow letting you adjust to his size. It felt so good, running in and out of you smoothly. The pace quickened and he flipped you over and held you to him as he continued coursing in and out. He had a gentle hand around your neck, the other was teasing your cl1t.
"Baby- im- fucckkkkk" You tried to get out your next words.
He responded by pumping hader in and out. You could barely breathe from the pure pleasure you were feeling. You and Nick both didn't shy away from expressing how good it felt. You were sure the neighbors could hear you. You and Nick climaxed at the same time.
Flipping you over he says "I want to stare into your gorgeous eyes when I finish inside of you."
That sentence alone pushed the both of you over the edge.

    Nick collapsed onto you breathing heavy for a few seconds. He then rolled off.
"Let's go take a shower, you can sleep with me tonight. After all tomorrow is all we have left." He sighed
"Don't make me think about it, it's going to make me sad" You whimper as you both walk to the shower.

The shower was close and personal. He ran the loofa down the sides of your body as you ran your hands through his hair. You both smiled before kissing each other. Climbing out of the shower Nick tossed a towel at you.
"Hey you didn't forget it this time!" He says laughing.
"Oh stop" You say rolling your eyes, "You probably did that on purpose."
"Maybe I did" His face lit up as he darted out of the bathroom narrowly avoiding a smack on the arm.
    You joined him in bed in a nice new sweatshirt, specially selected by Nick from his closet. He rolled over to face you, and kissed you on the forehead. He wrapped a strong arm around you and pulled you to his body. Big spoon little spoon, your favorite.
"Goodnight bunny" Nick whispered.
"Goodnight sappy-nappy" You quietly teased.