The Young Forrest

King starts to tear up at the sight of the forrest. I cant really blame him, he lost his home and everyone in it. At least as far as he knew anyway.

We go into the forrest, King still teary, and Jericho and I are in awe.

Jericho: "Woah, this place is huge."

(Y/N): "Yeah, and it's very nice too.

A cool breeze flows over us. This place is amazing.

Random person: "Look! It's the Fairy King!"

Jericho: "What are those things?"

The fairies start coming down to us.

(Y/N): "J-Jericho, those are Fairies."

Stop it. The stuttering is starting to get annoying, there's no way she hasnt noticed yet.
King gets really happy and say he knows them, but when he flies up to them, they ask him why he's here and call him a traitor. Man I feel bad for king right now. They fly past him and call- wait Ban os the fairy king? That cant be right.

(Y/N): "Wiat what do you mean Fairy King Ban? He's not even a Fairy."

They look at me with disgust and pretend I didn't say anything.

Jericho seems just as confused as I am.
King still hasn't moved, hes just floating up there. This must really be having an effect on him.

Jericho: "They called King a traitor . . .?"

Ban: "King, let's go!"

(Y/N): "Wait, Ban, dont you think he needs a minute?"

Ban: "Why would he?"

(Y/N): "Well, he came to his home that he thought was destroyed, found out it wasn't, and then was called a traitor by the people who used to look up to him."

Ban: "Fine he can deal with it on the way."

As we keep walking, almost every fairy looks at king with hateful eyes. I don't understand, what could he have done that was that bad?

When we come to a stop, I bump into Ban because I wasn't paying attention. He pushes me off and I stumble into Jericho, not knocking us over, but bumping her.

(Y/N): "Sor-Sorry Jericho."

Jericho: "Oh it's fine . ."

I look to see why we stopped, and there is a little girl in a bed of flowers, wearing a white dress.

(Y/N): "Who's that?"

King flies away as fast as he can, and I watch him go, confused.

(Y/N): "Ban, who is that?"

Ban: "Elaine."

He walks over to her and caresses her hair. Then he tells her to just wait.

I turn to Jericho. "Do you know what's happening? Or who that is?"

Jericho: "I have no idea."

Wait I didn't stutter! Let's hope it stays like that.
I look over to Ban, and he's hugging Elaine. Alright then.
A whole bunch of fairies come down, calling him the fairy king again, and ask if they can help at all, or that they would do anything for him.

Ban: "Well in that case, stop calling me Fairy King. All of you know my friends your real boss."

Group of Fairies: "The man who abandoned the Forrest isn't fit to be king!"

I look at Jericho, who is watching intently. Wait did Ban push me into her on purpose? Because usually he- I notice that I'm staring at her, and just as she turn her head, mine darts away. Well that was awkward. Let's hope she didn't notice.