Chapter IV: Crimson Red

The bus arrives at Nekoma. The sun was so sunny that I needed to wear sunglasses. Until now I haven't texted Kuroko that I was coming here, so I might surprise him.

The crowed of people were noisy but then silent when they saw us come in. Nekoma players were grinning, especially their captain.

"Yo flat chest! " the captain shouts waving his hand to me. I smirk, you shouldn't have said that Kuroo...

"Oh- Heyy, it's the self proclaimed handsome idiot who's *fake cough* still single!~ "

A vein comes out of his forehead, and now we're both being held back by Ushijima and Lev.

"You better sit your ass down, single little brat. "

"I'm 2 months older than you b*tch "

"Haha~ So what, you an old man? "

"The elements of GErmanium, Nickel, Uranium, Sulfur defines me. "

"What does that mean? " Goshiki asks making me and Kuroo's argument stop. "He's stupid... " we both said syncronizingly.

While the boys were warming up, I on the other hand wasn't allowed to play. I walked out of the gym and texted a close friend of mine to meet me at the park nearby. I crossed the street helping an old lady.

Looking at my phone, I followed my Goggle Maps to the park. When I passed by an alley, a girl was being sorounded by boys.

"Hey... How about we go somewhere private, baby girl? "

(A/n:BEBE GURRLLL)

"Oi. "
-----------------------------------------------------------
???'s Pov

'Maji Burger? '

I look around, but suddenly I was pulled aside and now sorounded by boys in an alley. "Hey... How about we go somewhere private, baby girl? "

"Please get our of my way. "

"Aww come on- "

"Oi. "

We all look at the (h/c) colored haired girl. "Are? Another hot girl came. Wohoo~ Our luck- "

She kicks his stomach making him fall to the ground helpless. She then steps on his face, her formerly (e/c) eyes became crimson red, making me have chills.

Another guy runs at her with a dagger, "WATCH OUT! "

"(Cale a boca, você é barulhento.) "

{Shut up you're noisy.}

(I don't know if it's really the translation, so sorry if it's wrong...)

Her hand hits the guy, with one hit in his neck he passes out. The third one disappeared, I stand there looking confused.

"A-ano! "

"(Y/N)! "

We both look at the entrance of the alley. A boy who had an undercut with spiky blond hair and almond colored eyes and short eyebrows the same color as his hair. While both of his ears and tongue had been pierced. 'Is he another one?? '

He comes closer to the girl and hugs her tight, "Are you okay?! Did they hurt you?? Do you have a- "

He notices me and backs away from the hug. The girl named (Y/N) reaches out her hand to me, "Are you okay? "

I nod and grab her hand. Her eyes went back to her normal eye color, she crouches down and picks my ID up, "Aida Riko? "

"Yes... And you're? "