Wedding and Honeymoon

(A/N: This chapter will have intercourse(sex) and reader's can read at their risk.)

Today is my wedding day

Today is my wedding day. Today is the day I become Persefoni Morrigan Juliane Basilia Vasiliki Hades Hook. I can't believe today Harry and I will get to live together forever as husband and wife after today.

 I can't believe today Harry and I will get to live together forever as husband and wife after today

"Persefoni, you look so beautiful." Belle said. "Thank you, Belle." I said. "Are you nervous?" Mal asked. "Not really. I am more excited than nervous." I responded.

"I hope everything is going great with Persefoni and girls

"I hope everything is going great with Persefoni and girls." Harry said nervously. "Harry, I know everything is going good. Just breathe man." Jay said. "I can do that." Harry said nervously. "You are going to be fine." Carlos said. "Its not like you are going to fall on your face and make a complete fool out of yourself." Gil said. "Not now, Gil." Jay said. "You are going to be fine. You are going to marry your true love mate. You got this." Ben said. "Thanks, guys." Harry said.

After Harry and the groomsmen were ready they went to Harry's boat

After Harry and the groomsmen were ready they went to Harry's boat. The girls left to get on the boat.

"I love him with my whole soul and my body. I am ready to become Ms. Persefoni Hook. I love my pirate." I said.

"Είσαι έτοιμος, το κρανίο μου για τη ζάχαρη?" ("Are you ready, my sugar skull?") Hades asked

"Είσαι έτοιμος, το κρανίο μου για τη ζάχαρη?" ("Are you ready, my sugar skull?") Hades asked. "Είμαι έτοιμος μπαμπά." ("I am ready daddy.") I said.
We started to walk to the boat. "Persefoni, I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished in your life. Today, you won't just be my daughter. You will become a wife. Know that I will always love you. My sugar skull." Hades said trying hold back tears. "Oh, daddy. I love you too and I always will. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I wouldn't be the women I am today without you." I said lovely. "You are welcome. My sugar skull. Oh here come the tears. You made your old man cry." Hades said. "Oh, daddy. Still the same old softies." I said.

We arrive at the boat and the music starts to play.

My dad takes my hand in his. We begin to walk down the aisle. I see all of our friends and family. Then I see Harry at the alter. My heart skips a beat. My dad and I makes to the alter. "Who gives this women to this man?" Fairy Godmother asked. "I do." Hades said. "You may be seated." Fairy Godmother said. "Hi." I said. "Hi." Harry said. "Today, we are gather here today to bring together Persefoni Morrigan Juliane Basilia Vasiliki Hades and Harry James Hook in union. Persefoni and Harry have decided that they will read their own vows." Fairy Godmother said. "Persefoni, from the moment I met you on the isle, I knew I was going to marry you. You are the most beautiful, smart, kind, loyal, strong, stubborn, hot headed, fiery, compassionate women I have ever met. I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together." Harry said. " Harry, I love you in every sense of the word. You make my heart skip a beat. Today is the day I become your wife. Today, I become Persefoni Morrigan Juliane Basilia Vasiliki Hades Hook. I love the strong, smart, kind, handsome, cunning, loyal, compassionate man I met all those years ago on the isle. I love you Captain Harry James Hook." I said. "Do you Harry James Hook take Persefoni Morrigan Juliane Basilia Vasiliki Hades to be your wife?" Fairy Godmother asked. "I do." Harry said as he slipped on the ring. "Do you Persefoni Morrigan Juliane Basilia Vasiliki Hades take Harry James Hook to be your husband?" Fairy Godmother asked. "I do." I said as I slipped on the ring. "By power invested in me by King Ben of Auradon. I declare you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss your wife." Fairy Godmother said.

Harry took me by the waist and kissed me passionately. We break apart when we hear cheers.

My father and I danced our father and daughter dance. After we all dance. Harry and I head off to our honeymoon. To Neverland.

4 HOURS LATER

Harry and I have just arrived at Neverland. I love sailing with my pirate husband. "Harry, I am going below deck to the Captain quarters. I have a surprise for you. Come down in five minutes." I said. "Okay." Harry said.

I run downstairs and get ready for our wedding night.

5 minutes later

5 minutes later

"Persefoni, are you ready?" Harry asked. "I am. Come on in." I said. "Woah. Persefoni, you look sexy." Harry said. "I am ready shiver my timbers." I said flirty. "I see. Yo ho!" Harry said. Harry throws off his jacket and his shirt. I unhook my corset and toss of my dress. I lay down in my lingerie. I look up to see Harry's eyes bulge out of his eyes. "Harry, are you going to stand around looking at them or are you going to unwrap your gift." I said flirty. "I am to going ravished you." Harry said. With that being said. Harry wasted no time he unhook my bra and began to suck on my nipples. "Oh, Harry." I moaned. Soon he moves over to next one. "Oh, Harry." I moan again. Soon  my underwear is on the ground. "May I enter your chambers?" Harry asked. "Yes. I am yours." I said. With that being said. Harry entered me slowly and I let out a moan in great pleasure. He goes faster and faster. I feel the climax coming. I could feel the new life that Harry and I are making. Soon I have climax and so has Harry. "Per, are you okay?" Harry asked. "Never better." I said with a smile on my face. We went back to it. Over and over again. Each time I felt the boat rocking back and forth with us.