c h a p t e r 1

So you are probably wondering where the hell happened since i left. Well it's been 3 weeks now. The vipers are doing great. We are currently the second best mafia in the world just after his. Yeah we don't talk about him anymore.

So i met Jake the co leaders. He is very nice. And i found out we are cousins. My uncle had 2 boys with 2 different women. 1 who is Jake's mother and the other who is Alex. Yup. You heard it right. Me and Alex are not sibling well i mean we are half sibling. My uncle was dating my mother they had Alex then broke up. She got married with my dad and had me. The reasons why me and Alex looked so much alike is that we have the same mother and our fathers are twin. Weird right. Alex doesn't know.

Talking about my father he contacted me again 2 weeks ago. He decided to move to Canada to start a new life. We talk everyday and i miss him. The mafia base is in California. I talk to Avani and Jaden everyday. I haven't seen them yet but i'm going to LA in a few days.

Right now i'm in my room watching Netflix. I haven't feeling good since i lost my baby. I still cry every night thinking about him or her. I talked to Avani about how i wasn't feeling good and she told me what everyone told me ' go see a doctor ' ughhh i don't want to.

I got up and walked downstairs to see everyone eating. I make myself a salad with a smoothie.

( Jake= Ja )

Ja: so how are you feeling

Y: sick

Ja: go see a doctor

Y: i will when i come back okay

Ja: i'm coming with you

Y: nope

Ja: well i'll drive you to your appointment

Y: ok wanna go train

Ja: sure

I was wearing this

We train for about 3 hours everyday

We train for about 3 hours everyday. We have meeting everyweeks. In a week we have to go to an important ball. All the best gang in the world will be there. Wich mean i'll see him again. I'm going to LA tomorrow and the rest of the gang are coming a day before the ball. We finished training so i walked upstairs took a shower and packed my bags. I finished and went to sleep. I didn't eat cause my stomach was in pain and my flight was in 7 hours so i'll eat when i wake up.

I wake up at 3 am. I got dress in a oversized hoodie and with black leggings. I walked downstairs with my bags. I started to get hungry so i decided to go to Startbuck before heading to the jet.

?: hi what can i get for you

Y: i'll have a tall strawberry refresher with limonade blended please

?: $5.96 you can go to the first window

I got my drink and went to McDonald's to order nuggies. I drove to the jet. It was the first time that i was taking a jet alone. Normally i would take it with pa- i mean him. I was really stressed out about going alone. But thanks to Netflix. I watch After and ate my food. I arrived 1 hour later. I could have drive to LA with my Jeep but i'm too lazy for that. I ordered a uber to my hotel. I walked to my room after getting my keys. I opened the door and put my bags down. I facetime Avani.

Y: hey

Av: heyyyy i miss you babe

Ant: are you serious Avani cheating on me really

Av: calm down it's y/n

Ant: wait really gimme the phone

Y: hey Ant i miss you

Ant: you better come back since you left Payton tried to ki-

He was cut off by Avani taking her phone back

Av: hey gotta go

Y: wait what did he do

Av: can't hear you love you byeeee

Y: bitch

What did he tried to do...ki? Kick someone out... kill someone? Probably... why do i even care. Cause you love him. No i don't. Of course you do you stupid bitch. Woah there watch your language. Why the heck am i talking with my little demon in my head. Cause your lonely and you need him back.

I called Jaden

Jad: hey can't talk right now

Y: why

Jad: um he's right next to me

?: who are you talking to Jaden

Jad: no one

That voice belong to the one who made me believe in love again. The one who broke me. The one that left me. Payton.

Y: just want to tell you that i'm back in LA and i want to see you bubs

♡ PAYTON POV ♡

Long time no see uh. Let's talk about life. Well more what happened the last 3 weeks. I didn't sleep i didn't eat. I killed. I trained and made buisness. The first few days after she left i cried. I tried to kill myself a couple of time. Now i cut. It's my way to escape everything. And i vape drink and smoke sometime. After a week i became the old me. The devil was in me. Right now we are at the building. We were in the middle of a meeting when Jaden receive a phone call. Everyone stopped talking and listened to what he was saying.

Jad: hey can't talk right now

....

Jad: um he's right next to me

....

P : who are you talking to Jaden

Jad: no one

I grabbed his phone and the person who was on the phone said something that would affect me a bring back every emotion that i pushed away

? : just want to tell you that i'm back in LA and i want to see you bubs

That voice belong to the one who made me believe in love again. The one that i lost and that i hurt. My Angel. She's back. I hang up the phone and give it back to Jaden. Bubs???? Are they together. Why are they talking. Why is she here.

Jad: um Payton are you okay

P: angel is back

A/N: heyyy i'm back i hope you are ready for the sequel. A lot is gonna happened. Love. Drama. Friendship. Family. Death. Can't wait for you to read it. I hope you enjoy the first chapter of Angel is Back. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love yall🌷

Words: 1085