{𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4}

The Secret  is Out

The Secret is Out

A Few Days Later
Noelle's Loft

It had been a few days since the my last failed mission because of broke Batman whom, I made research on.

The umbrella on the man's arm seemed similar to some comics I collected as a kid.

Which, turns out to be based on realistic missions that the infamous Umbrella Academy had. Knife Guy turned out to be the Kraken, Number Two or Diego Hargreeves.

The information was not hard to obtain with what was already on the internet and from a book that Vanya Hargreeves, Number 7 published 4 years ago.

I actually learned more from the book.

Number One, Spaceboy has durability and super strength which is really lame and overrated. Luther Hargreeves is now living in space, this I know because of my uncle's contacts.

Number Two, Kraken has the ability to manipulate moving objects, not bad. From what I read on the book Diego Hargreeves, to sum it up, has a hero complex and anger issues.

Number Three, The Rumor has the ability to manipulate reality after saying the phrase "I heard a rumor." Apparently  Allison Hargreeves is an attention seeker and that's why she became famous. Her sister's words not mine.

Number Four, The Séance has the ability to hear and see spirits or ghosts, seems pretty useless to me. Klaus Hargreeves, nowadays, is a drug addict I guess from all the dead people he could see, I don't blame him.

Number Five, The Boy had the ability to jump through space and time, now that is awesome. From what I read the boy got lost in time, he was kind of a narcissist.

Number Six, The Horror had the ability to summon creatures from a portal in his stomach, that one's odd. Unfortunately, Ben Hargreeves passed away when they were younger during a mission.

Number Seven, Vanya Hargreeves has no powers apparently, turned out to be the only normal person in her family. She now plays the violin in an orchestra.

After days locked up in my loft reading the book and looking for information I was ready to face Knife Boy once again.

It's not that I couldn't before because I actually defeated him, but it wasn't a clean fight I used my abilities.

While suiting up, I looked over to my night stand there were six files out of the ten that were marked and it made me smile, I was avenging my parents.