Chapter |13.

Enjoy this chapter, lot's of love from Maya!!

At the music room, we had a free period today, I was talking to my group.

Juliana asked, "Guys is it time for lunch, am hungry."

Finn smirked at her, I just shook my head. Ariel was writing something on her book, Parker was hitting his leg on the drums and Asher was looking outside. I was trying to think of a way, so that we can win the second round and then we can go to the Dazzle Dance Competition and earn one million dollars.

I just stared at the couple as they kept fighting. I announced, "We can have lunch outside, is better like that."

Juliana nodded her head and Ariel flipped her hair. The boys were like okay. The bell rang and we all stood up, and left the room to the field.

As we we're looking for somewhere to sit down, we heard 'New Rules by Dua Lipa' Then we saw the Shimmers right in front of us, they were dancing, moving to the rhythm of the song, glaring at us and then Jasmine came and snapped her hands in front of Juliana, Juliana was angry, I could see it in her eyes.

She glared at us, "Am going to show these punks how to really dance, come on."

I looked at her, "No! Is better to ignore, they are just looking for your trouble." But No! They did not listen to me, they started dancing and then it became a Dance Battle, the both teams we're fierce.

Then Miss Kimberly came out and shouted, "To my office all of you now."

*

As soon as we came out, I glared at the Shimmers as they walked out, I could see Trevor staring at me, and I glared back, he smirked and left.

As we walked down to our next class, to go our separate ways and then I saw three girls flirting with Sky, he was smiling at them, I looked angry, but why am I angry it's his life, and not like we are dating or what, we're just friends, but my head was saying something else, he looked at me and I did not want to look at him, so that he would not know that am jealous.

We went in for French, and we sat down as the class started, I kept thinking about what I saw that night I was so disappointed with my dad, was my mum not enough for him, why are men like this, they are so ungrateful. I tried to concentrate, and then the bell rang and I stood up and went over to my ream, they were already waiting for me and then we went outside and entered the car.

*

We practiced like for hours , before we made up our minds that we we're tired, and extremely hungry. I decided that we should go downstairs to the Kitchen.

I decided to make chicken soup, as the soup was on fire, I went to the living room where the others we're, and I sat down as we talked about how Roman Reigns won Aj Styles, one thing I love about this guys was that they all watch Wrestling, and it is like my favourite thing to watch.

Parker started to sniff, "He said is something burning."

I sprang up from the sofa and rushed into the kitchen to see that the soup was burning and it was smelling like smoke and then I saw the extinguisher and ran to it and broke it and I aimed low, pointing the nozzle or hose at the base of the fire. And squeezed the handle to release the extinguishing agent. And finally sprayed it from side to side at the base of the fire, until the fire was out.

And then I looked behind me and saw my team and my mother and Mendel, they we're all staring at me.

My mother said, "Delphine are you crazy."

I smiled at her, and made a sign to the others, that they should get out. They took the sign and ran off.

My mum stared at them and then glared back at me, and she fumed, "Your lucky am in a good mood, go and clean yourself up, so that we can have and T.M.D."

Mendel and I growled. T.M.D means The Michaël Dinner, and it s so annoying, but it means I would be able to eat Prawn and I love it so much. So I stumped upstairs to my room, and Then I looked at the mirror and saw that my hair looked like I was shocked by lightening, I smiled at myself and entered the bathroom and had my bathe and when I was done, I came out to blow dry my hair when I was don with that, I wore a pink sweatpants and the pink bra tank top, and sprayed my perfume and then I wore my flip flops and went downstairs.

 So I stumped upstairs to my room, and Then I looked at the mirror and saw that my hair looked like I was shocked by lightening, I smiled at myself and entered the  bathroom and had my bathe and when I was done, I came out to blow dry my hair when...

My dad was home and they were already eating, I sighed and sat down and then I stared at the shrimp soup, am telling you this soup is the best and I love it so much. My dad looked at me and smiled, he thought he was innocent. I glared back at him.

He asked, "How was school D."

I replied, "It's not your buis-." Then Mendel kicked me, and I glared at him and continued, "Fine."

He smiled, "Good for you."

I rolled my eyes, my mum looked at us and she smiled, "So tomorrow, I want you guys to bring your dates."

Mendel coughed, "Mum."

I laughed, she looked at me and said, "You too hun."

I stopped laughing, "What."

Mendel laughed at me, "Mum, you know I don't have a girlfriend."

She replied, "I don't care."

I smiled, "I would try."

She grinned at me and held my dad's hand, I could see his face, he did not feel that kind of love for my mother anymore, and it made me angry, I glared at him, as he looked at my mum, Mendel kicked me again.

I shouted, "What the fuck."

He laughed, "Sorry."

My mum frowned, "Delphine, don't use that language in my house again."

I nodded my head and glared at my brother.

When we we're done, my brother helped me out with the dishes, and we talked.

Mendel said, "I would just bring one random girl form the club."

I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

When we we're through, I told him Goodnight and entered my room and laid down on the bed and made up my mind to invite him...

Thanks for reading, I love all your comments, may God bless you all, please keep reading and I would keep on Updating..

Please Vote And Comment!!