47.

Him.

Our day started with routine that we grew to love so much - cuddles. Then we worked out together, swam in the indoor pool since it is fairly cold outside. After all of that, we lazied around, but none of us minded: we cuddled, played with our little devils, played around and countless kisses were stolen.

As tonight is award event, we began getting ready at 6PM. We took bath together and started moving. After styling my hair, I put on black suit with white dress shirt and suitable shoes. I sprayed my cologne on my neck and right wrist.

When I finished, I called our chauffeur, who is already here. I waited in our bedroom for Camila to finish.

In a few minutes she came to me and fuck, no compliments will do her justice.

Flawless makeup that is neatly done with nothing out of place. Light blonde hair looks extremely voluminous, velvety and shiny as it cascades down her back in marvellous waves. Sun-kissed, clear, dewy skin is softer and smoother than silk and it has nice shimmering glow to it.

The champagne coloured dress with form-fitting top is sparkly due to jewels on all over the gown. It is off shoulders and neckline is wide, as well as moderately deep; all of it shows off her attractive collarbones, pretty neck and perfect chest remarkably well. High slits on the side offers glimpse of her long, slim legs. Matching heels add a few inches to her statuesque, just enough to reach my chest better. Diamond earrings and bracelet shine brightly, along with diamond rings, necklace with my name, bracelet with our last name and charms.

 Diamond earrings and bracelet shine brightly, along with diamond rings, necklace with my name, bracelet with our last name and charms

"You are perfect, Cami. Completely and unutterably enchanting."- I complimented her, meaning every word.

"Grazie mille. You are striking, Leo."- spoke with pink blush Camila and I kissed her forehead gently.

I helped her to put on her coat and we headed outside.

Her.

During the ride I didn't feel nervous at all and I am sure the reason for it is Leonardo, whose embrace took away any fears that I could possibly have.

I remembered what categories I am in when I found the invitation: beauty brand of the year, influencer of the year, collection of the year which would be my summer set and the most beautiful woman in the world. Apparently, in the last category a few professionals counted symmetry of thoroughly picked people's faces, lots of general proportions and other things; people were chosen by special analysis about roots, origin, appearance and many other aspects. Men have the same category and Leo is in it. I am certain that he definitely will own that title.

When we arrived, I sighed at the sight of red carpet.

"We got this, principessa."- spoke assuringly Leonardo and pecked me lovingly.

I kissed him tenderly before taking off my coat. We exited the car and walked forward along the carpet with Leo's arm around my waist.

"Guarda qui."- called one of photographers. (Look here.)