Late Nights | Bang Chan x Reader

Disclaimer: this story is my own. I first wrote this in the book "multifandom oneshots" by IceyZero under the name Niji. The account is shared by me and two of my friends. This is my own story and I cleared things up in that chapter of that book. So don't come up to me with that copyright infringement bs bish.

Ok now that I'm done with that, I tried to keep this gender neutral so that this can be inclusive and all of you hoes (bish I know you're either a bias hoe or you can't choose a bias) can imagine yourselves in Chan's arms.

————————————

I woke up to the scent of something sweet coming from the hallway. I lifted my head from the pillow, hearing footsteps getting closer. As I sat up I saw my boyfriend, Chan coming into our shared bedroom.

"Good morning, darling" he said walking up to me with a tray. On it was a plate of blueberry pancakes, a glass of orange juice and a piece of paper which I couldn't make out what it was.

"Hey, baby. I see you made breakfast" I said, leaning on my pillow. As he put the tray down on the bed, I got up and went around it. I went up to him and gave him a soft peck on the lips. I pulled away but he pulled me into another kiss, but this time longer. We smiled at each other and I have a bit of a giggle.

"So what's the special occasion that I got breakfast in bed?" I asked. "Well I have some extra time to spend with you this morning and I wanted to give you a little treat. Then I remembered how much you like my cooking so I made you a huge stack of pancakes."

'Awww. Thank you so much, Channie. Have you had breakfast yet or are we sharing?" I asked. "If you love my cooking, I love it even more. Of course I'm joining in!" he replied. "What is that?" I asked, picking up the piece of paper. "Its a polaroid of you sleeping. You look so pretty" he said. "Wierdo" I said, giggling. "Don't act like you don't have over 30 pictures of me sleeping on your phone" he said, smiling. "Touché" I said, defeated. We sat down and ate our pancakes

 We sat down and ate our pancakes

(I'm so sorry. I had to.)

~Magical Time Skip~

I got out of the bathroom after my shower, wearing Chan's hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. I saw him getting dressed to head out and as he pulled his shirt over his body, I started to pout. I knew I wouldn't see him until late at night.

"Chriiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss" I whined. "What's wrong, Y/N?" he replied. "Don't leave me please" I said, sulking. "I have to go to work. You that. I have to discuss song writing and practise choreography. Not to mention I have to tease Stays with Joey." he said trying to make me less pouty.

"How many time have I hold you not to call your laptop that? Its Chris Jr and you cannot tell me otherwise" I said. "Fine. But I have to leave in a few minutes and I'd like to spend it them with you." He gave me smile.

He started walking over to me and picked me up. He carried me down the stairs, sat down on the couch and set me on his lap. Immediately, I was pulled into a warm bear hug with my head snug in the crook of his neck. We stayed like that for about seven minutes before he had to leave.

So there I was. All alone. Bored. With no clue of what to do because I'm dumb as fuck. I decided to continue my painting of Berry (yes Y/N is talented unlike me) to pass the time and before I knew it it was 9pm. I decided to get some more food when I got a text from Chan.

Channie💖

Hey Y/N I'm gonna be in the studio a bit later tonight. Sorry to keep you waiting. Have you eaten yet?

Its okay. I was about to grab some leftovers from the fridge. Please don't stay away too long.

I'm gonna be back around midnight. Don't wait for me. You need your rest.

Okay just don't overwork yourself. You need rest too.

Its okay. I have to go now. Bye bye baby❤

Bye sweetie💗

I decided to keep painting my portrait for another two hours. Eventually, I got tired and went to bed. It wasn't really the same without Chan by my side but it wasn't an unfamiliar feeling. Sometimes I slept alone when he was at work late. But its what he loves. I can't keep him away from his career.

Eventually I fell asleep. After a while I heard somebody closing and locking the front door downstairs. I knew it was Chan. He walked up to the bedroom. He changed his clothes and and laid down in front of me and kissed my lips. I smiled and gave him a kiss back. "Its nice to have you close" I said. He gave a little chuckle. He pulled me close and I put my head on his chest. "Goodnight Y/N" he said. "Goodnight Channie" I replied

The End

Hey guys me here again. Just gonna say I barely changed anything in this story it was already so neutral. I was like "damn I'm on default equality mode"