Needy - NSFW

Pairing: Rowoon x Reader

Summary: Rowoon comes over after a performance and... yeah. Things happen when the boy's tired. I think this is more fluff than smut; it turned out way fluffier than I intended oops. I'm so whipped for him at this point y'all I cannot—

Word count: 1.6k

Warnings: l-bomb at the end; VERY soft and needy (sub?) Rowoon; talking as you give him a handjob; sort of a quickie???; idk,,, a whole lotta soft vibes in this one because I'm super soft for Rowoon lately; FLUFF; you change his clothes before bed because he's too tired to do it by himself; soft™️

***
You're the only one I've needed.
***

The door unlocks with a soft click, a small 'I'm here' following it a few seconds later.

Rowoon steps out of his shoes, placing them on your shoe rack neatly before heading towards your living room, where he finds you curled up in a blanket, the TV in front of you playing a rerun of a show the both of you are watching as you sleep soundly.

He smiles to himself. It's not often he gets to see you asleep, at least not in real life. There have been countless of times where he sings you to sleep through video call when you can't meet each other, and ends up talking about how he feels about you when he's sure you can't hear him.

"Baby," he calls out ever so gently, fingers caressing your cheek. "Baby... wake up," he continues, smiling as he sees you stirring in your sleep. "I'm here now. I missed you," he says, placing a soft kiss on your nose.

You wake up to the feeling of him nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck, and your arms instinctively wrap him up in a hug.

"Hey," he mumbles into your neck, laying on top of you, careful to not put all of his weight on you. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mm," you reply, nodding as you play with his hair, the only sound in the room coming from the TV and him sighing. "Did you have a good time?"

"Yeah," he replies, looking up at you. "I missed you, though."

You smile, placing a kiss on his head. "I missed you, too," you tell him, and he kisses your neck in response.

The two of you stay like this for a while, his head on your chest as he listens to your heartbeat, your hands in his hair.

"Y/N," he breaks the silence.

"Hmm?"

"I'm really thankful that I met you," he confesses.

You're pretty sure he can heart your heart racing. "Yah, where's this coming from?" you ask, trying to play it cool, but the warmth on your cheeks give away your true feelings.

"Nowhere. I just wanted you to know," he replies, craning his head up to meet your lips in a kiss. "I've missed you so much," he repeats.

You feel something growing against your thigh, making you smirk. "Does my baby need me?" you ask. You know how he sometimes gets submissive and needy when he's tired, and you guess tonight's one of those times.

He nods, nuzzling his face into your neck shyly.

"Use your words, baby," you remind him, patting his back.