A Glass of Milk for the Morning (pt1?)

"Hey, Kageyama...wake up!" The orange haired boy started to push the sleeping person's shoulders. "I'm sooo bored!"
A grumbled sound that said, "Go back to sleep." came from the black haired boy in response.
"Kageyamaaa.. I need attentionnn.." Hinata whined. "You can't just ignore me..." he pouted.
Kageyama groaned. "Bug me later. It's only 6:30am. Let me sleep a bit longer.."
"Well..." Hinata leaned towards Kageyama's ear. "Tobio~" he teasingly whispered. "...please?.."
"Gosh.. you are seriously so needy." Kageyama grabbed the shirt that was barely hanging onto the small boy and pinned him to the bed.
Hinata's face was fully covered with an expression of surprise. "I'm awake now.. What on earth do you want?" Kageyama said slightly annoyed and still a bit tired.
"I.. um." The orange hair boy muttered.
Kageyama rested his thumb on Hinata's bottom lip. "If you wanted my attention sooo bad, why aren't you saying anything?"
"Kageyamaa.. you're making me embarrassed!.." Hinata said while putting his hands over his burning face.
"Can you handle just a little more of your embarrassment?" Kageyama asked even though he was already gonna do what he wanted anyways.
Hinata slowly put his hands down, "Ah.. umm.." but before he could make his response into actual words, Kageyama quickly snatched both of Hinata's wrists and pinned them above the orange-haired boy's head.
"Huwah?! Kageyama!.. what're you doing?.." the smaller boy said shyly. He didn't want to address that he already knew what was going to happen.
"You really are adorable." Kageyama blushed. "C'mon Hinata, let's go make some food. Now that I'm awake, I'm starving." Kageyama picked up the small boy and started to carry him to the kitchen. "Were you expecting something else? You can tell me if you want." The taller boy smirked.
Hinata started burning from embarrassment. "I-I um.. ah. no I didn't... I didn't think of anything.. different." he stared towards the ground.
"Don't worry." Kageyama ran his hands through the orange locks of his boyfriend. "Later~ let's eat now."

-
I'm sorry lol.. this is my first story so it's just practice hehe! does anyone want a part 2?
Thank you for reading!