(Ch 1) School Trancefer (pg.6)

(A/N Cats, Mice and Lions, THANK YIU SO F*CKING MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THE COMMENTS! And yes- I know that they aren't many but to know that I can make you laugh and smile really makes my day and pushes me to write more!! Plus, thank you for commenting what your ship is @Pluto_Childddd !!!!

Remember- I do the ships in the comments,

Anyway BACK TO THE STORY)

Over in the Gryffindor tower the boys where getting ready for bed.

"AS YOUR CLASS REP IT IS MY RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU GET A GOODNIGHTS RE-"

"Iida-Kun, it's okay, we'll sleep," kindly said Midoriya cutting off his best friend.

"Right!" Chopped Iida. Kirishima was showing the twins how his quirk works,

Kiri's POV~

"Then like- POW And I was beating up that Metal guy! He was super strong- but he totally wasn't manly!" I told the twins, it's really cool that they want to know! But then Iidabro came out of the dorm marching towards me.

The twins looked at each other, grinned then said, "Uh oh" then went- POOF!

Fred's POV~

"And then what happened?" I asked listening to the younger red head, his face lit up as he began talking again,

"Then like- POW! And I was beating up that metal guy! He was super strong- but totally unmanly," he said full of emotion, but then the kid with the glasses started marching towards us. I turned to George and I could tell he was thinking the exact same thing- 'We've seen that march oh to many times- this is our que to leave' and with that we both turned apperting to our beds.

"KIRISHIMA EJIROU LOOK AT THE TIME!"

We heard from our beds, I couldn't help but snicker,

"He sounds just like mom" George chimed listening in like me.

No ones POV

The twins listened in from their beds as Iida was lecturing Kiri about the importance of sleep. Ten minutes later everyone was in bed fast asleep. Except for Kirishima.

***

15 minutes later Bakugou woke up in Snape's office,

"O..Oi, shit where am I-," he begun as all the memories came flooding back, "FUCKING HOUSE HEAD OR WHATEVER! THE HELL DI-"

"SIT. Back, down" hissed Snape, Bakugou decided he would just listen hoping this situation wouldn't get too bad. That's when he noticed the other blonde smugly grinning at him. Oh did this tic him off. Bakugou slowly say back down.

"The hell do you want?" Growler Bakugou,

"Since you are new to this school I'll let you off with a warning, personally I would have punished you but since Dumbledore told me to- as he put it, 'let it slide'" Snape said with disgust, "I'll let it- slide,"

Bakugou got up again walking to the door,

"Where do you think you're going, Kat-su-ki~" hummed Draco turning in his chair. Bakugou slowly turned back his eyes glowing with anger, "Since I'm no longer needed," he stared, speaking in a forced monotone. "I'm going to sleep," Draco could tell that rage was physically radiating off Bakugou. And with that Bakugou left entering the Slytherin common room once more which was now empty.

He groaned then walked up to the dorms opening the door to the dorm with his name on it. He didn't even bother questioning that. He just shut his door, stripped and got into bed completely naked.

***

Kirishima was too excited to asleep, he got out of bed and snuck out of the doom and common room.  He hid in the shadows as he pulled out his phone texting Todoroki.

^^Todobro^^

Hey Bro! You up?

Mhm, why?

I wanna come get Bakubro and
you so we can explore this school!
You in man?

An opportunity to piss of
Bakuhoe, I couldn't miss out
on that, but- if we gets caught
I don't thing I want to risk
that....

What if-

We are located in the dungeons the password is pure apple-extract

the password is pure apple-extract.
I'll be waiting. Bakugou's door is
the last one. Hurry.

***
(A/N- I'm starting the next chapter in the morning, I need sleep, GOOD NIGHT  and remember- comment your ships please!!!!)