016, INSTA & IN REAL LIFE

chapter sixteen, INSTAGRAM and IN REAL LIFE.
( date: june 11th, 2020 )

INSTAGRAM.

liked by KARAHUNT, ZARBRUH and others

ALAINACARTER note to future self: never pass mattia the aux.

MATTIAPOLIBIO stop being a bitch
USER1 that's rude
   ⤷ MATTIAPOLIBIO laina & i are close friends so we joke around a lot. i def don't mean it.

MATTIAPOLIBIO you just have no taste
ALAINACARTER cap

USER2 so perfect omg

USER3 SHE'S IN LA WITH MATTIA OMG

ZARBRUH can't wait to see u
ALAINACARTER me TOO BRO

AMELIEZILBER SO FUCKEN BEAUTIFUL
ALAINACARTER baby i adore u

USER4 reunite with kara
USER5 no
comment liked by alainacarter !

ALIWILLOWS beautiful <3
ALAINACARTER i know.
USER7 AS U SHOULD QUEEN

JULESBBY queen shit
ALAINACARTER my heart be like <jules3

JULESBBY i love u 4ever
ALAINACARTER me2

JULESBBY so fucking perfect
ALAINACARTER NO U ARE BABY

IN REAL LIFE.

alaina played with her fingers as she sat in the hotel room that she shared with her best friends, jules and daniella. just a few hours ago, she was confident and ready to surprise everyone at the 'social bash' tour.

however, the confidence had long disappeared. in a few minutes time, she was going down to the lobby and was going to surprise everyone there as mattia's 'prom date'.

alaina stared at herself at the mirror and adjusted her outfit. she was wearing a black off-shoulder dress with a pair of black converse high tops. she wasn't going to spend hours in uncomfortable high heels. to top it off, she wore her all-time favorite necklace that had a butterfly chain on it.

jules and daniella had left the hotel room minutes ago because they were getting impatient. alaina's thoughts were interrupted by the knocking of her hotel door. in a hurry, she rushed to open it and was greeted by a smiling mattia.

"what's taking you forever laina?" mattia questioned as he made his way into the hotel room.

"are you sure you wanna do this mattia? i could potentially ruin your reputation. plus, i look like a mess right now" alaina said as she played with a strand of her hair.

"are you kidding me? you look great alaina and i mean it from the bottom of my heart. plus, you're a really great friend of mine so who care about my reputation? come on, let's have the best night of your life" mattia said, as he held out his hand for her to grab.

alaina smiled as she grabbed his hand and followed him out the door.

'let's do this' alaina thought with a smile.