🌼The Ellen Show🌼 Part 1

Today we were on the Ellen Show. When I was ready for the show, I looked at the boys, who were also already finished with getting ready.

N:"Is anyone feeling uncomfortable with their outfit? I can talk with the stylists, if so

N:"Is anyone feeling uncomfortable with their outfit? I can talk with the stylists, if so."
Kai layed one of his arms around my shoulders and smiled at me.
K:"Don't worry Noona. We're all comfortable."
He shortly looked at my outfit.

Then he looked a bit concerned at my face

K:"Are you comfortable with your outfit?"
I nodded with a reassuring smile and then I scanned my members again, just to be sure everything was alright.

While I adjusted Lucas necklace,  a staff member came and told us to go on the stage, since our 'Jopping' Performance would start in a few minutes. I nodded shortly and then led my members to the stage and made sure then all stood in the right position. Right as I stood on my place behind Kai, I heard Ellen introducing us. Finally our melody started.

We stood there a few seconds to catch our breaths and to enjoy the cheers of our fans. Ellen came really quick to us to greet us with hugs. Then she led us to the seats.

I let my boys sit first, before I took my seat behind Mark and beside Taeyong

I let my boys sit first, before I took my seat behind Mark and beside Taeyong. Just out of habit I put my hands on Marks shoulders and remined myself to speak in English now. Then Ellen started the interview.
E:"Please introduce yourself"
I counted half loudly in Korean till three, so everyone got the right timing.
N:"Hey Guys! We are-"
All:"Super M."

While our fans started to cheer I squeezed Mark's shoulder lightly, so he knew that he would start with the individual introduction. Mark looked shortly confused back and forth and then started to talk.

M:"Ok.. which camera do I look?.. Alright! Hey Guys! I'm Mark. Very, very nice to meet you! I'm happy to be here."
He shortly waved to the camera and Baekhyun already continued.

Bk:"Hey Guys! My name is Baekhyun!"
The fans screamed so loud that he took a short break till he talked again.
Bk:"Well.. you can call me Bacon!"
I let out a short chuckle because of Baekhyun. Taemin must have noticed, because he smiled widely and amused at me before he continued with the introduction round with his sweet voice.

TM:"Hi! I'm Taemin. Very Big Fan, Ellen."
I could definitely tell, that Taemin- was nervous about telling her that, and so I was a bit disappointed at her reaction, since she was really stiff and serious.
E:"Thank you."
Luckily Jongin covered up her reaction fast enough.

K:"Hiiii Guuys! I'm Kai! wooh!"
Kai slightly clapped for himself and had a big grin on his face. I was proud of him that he was so confident in himself. With the introductions going on, the fans also become louder. The next one was now Ten.

T:"Hi! I'm Ten!"
The fans were that loud that he repeated his name a few times.
T:"I'm Ten. I'm Ten, the number."
Ellen seemed to be not understanding it, so Mark shortly repeated it for her. Without hesitating Lucas already went on.

L:"Hey Guys! I'm  Lucas! Happy to see you again."
He gave the fans a small sign and they made a big uproar. While Lucas kind of had the fans under control, I had the feeling that Taeyong was a bit tensed of speaking next. So I squeezed his left knee a bit to show him, that it is alright and that I'm next to him in case something would happen. He got his confidence back and waved at the fans. 

TY:"HiGuys!I'm Taeyong! MUM, I'M ON ELLEN!"  
He cutely waved with his hands in the air and looked like a child who met his favourite artist. I smiled softly at him and the I layed a finger onto my lips, so the fans would quit down a bit. Then I introduced my self.

N:"Hello lovely people! I'm Nari. I'm the oldest and I'm also the leader of Super M! Thank you for inviting us, Ellen."
E:"Well, we're happy to have you here. Nari, you have a really thick Nex York accent. Where you got that from?"
I glanced at her checking, if it was her questions or if she was joking, but she actually meant it.
N(dead serious):"I bought it at Target for a dollar."
Ellen looked weird at me and I already heard a few fans snickering at my joking. I smiled widely at Ellen.

N:"I'm joking

N:"I'm joking. I actually lived my first 13years in New York and I still have family there, with whom I talk a lot."
E:"Oh wow. I didn't knew that."
I whispered a small "obviously" and Mark chuckled at my comment. Ellen didn't hear it and continued with her script.
E:"The fans have been really excited to meet you and they even slept in front of the building just for you. Thanks for being here."
SM:"Thank you very much!"
I shoot finger hearts and flying kisses at our fans and the people went crazy over us being right in front of them. They were really loud with their cheers.
E:"So, you have to explain me what jopping means."
N:"What Jopping means..."
M:"We can actually demonstrate it!"

Kai immediately knew that this was his sign so he stood up from the sofa. He held out his hand for her and said something in Korean I couldn't identify, but luckily Ten understood it.
T:"He wants you to dance with him."
Ellen stood up to stand in front of him and listen to his explain I taught him shortly before the show.
K:"Ok, Jopping is jumping and popping."
First, he showed the two steps seperatly and then together.
K:"Jopping!"
Ellen wagged her head and wanted to sit down again, but the boys already shouted that she stop.
M:"Let's try it. We gonna do it together."
The others stood up and I went beside Ellen.
N:"Ok! We gonna do it on Jopping. Don't worry, we count it, ok?"
Ellen nodded defeated.
E:"Jump and Pop? Oh damn, I'm gonna pull a muscle."
The fans and the English speakers of us laugher slightly at her week joke, but Jongin tried to reassure her with his little accent.
K:"So easy!"
N:"Ok guys! On my count! One, two three. Cause'.."
SM:"When we jumping and popping, we Jopping!"
All members did the right move, while Ellen just jumped. But Jongin and Taemin, being the natural sweethearts they are, hyped Ellen up, whereas I just smiled and the other boys clapped. We all sat back at our seats.
E:"Yeah Jopping. Why did I even ask..."