𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

COME TO ME  - TREASURE0:35 ──o───────── -3:44⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

0:35 ──o───────── -3:44
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

The frown in Jungkook's face deepened with the passing second.Taehyung was still next to him when he woke up the next day and it bugged him a lot to be honest,has thought that final the CEO will leave him alone after the somewhat harsh sentence he throw at him yesterday,but no he's still here,sticking to him like a goddamn bubblegum.

"Doctor said you can go home today baby,are you excited?Staying here for so long is boring right?" Taehyung tried to start another conversation,wanted to lighten up the atmosphere in the room.

"First my home is at England and second my name is not baby."

Ouch

"Bun,you're my boyfriend of course your home is with me."that sentence,the gut this man got.Oh how Jungkook wanna smack the hell outta that handsome face.

"I don't remember having boyfriend."

"Eh really?how about I show you when we get back home?"now this triggered something inside the younger.

"I'm not your slut Kim Taehyung!"his face was red due to embarrassment and anger.What make him think saying stuff like that to a patient is okay?Especially after he just lost something,no someone so precious to him.A little angel that hasn't even get a chance to face this world yet.

"Kook,no I didn't mean it that way. I'm sorry.I really am I-I just..."Taehyung panicked,trying to find a way with a right word to explain his intentions but the door of the room opened interrupted them before he could speak another words.

"How are you feeling today,Jungkook-ssi?"

"I'm fine,still a bit tired at times though."

"Alright let me do another check up then you can leave and continue the treatment at home,yeah?"Dr.Jung asked with a kind smile and Jungkook mirrored him,just his smile was a sad one.

"Let's go baby." Taehyung said and held the younger's hand softly,careful not to hurt him.

Jungkook still hesitated,not sure what plan Taehyung still has in mind.And his expression showed it all making the older sigh.He know the brown haired male need time,after what he has gone through and he's going to give him time.He destroyed the trust that Jungkook has on him and building it back is going to be a hard task.

The small male just let the older grabbed his hands and take him to the car,too weak to even protest at this moment.

Once they're in the car Taehyung gently place the younger on his lap,the said male's face decorated with a beautiful shade of red.

"Excuse me Mr.Kim but can you please put me down at the seat?" Taehyung frown at the formality,not liking it one bit when the younger didn't call him Hyungie,TaeTae or Tae anymore.

"I'm sorry but no can do Mr,Kim."

"Mr.Kim?"

"Well soon to be."

Now,what make him think Jungkook would agree to marry him after what he has done?

"Stop moving bun you're going to hurt yourself." the CEO's grip on his thighs now move to his waist in attempt to stop the younger from moving too much.Jungkook replied with a pout and glaring at him and oh boy if looks could kill Taehyung would be six feet under by now.

Taehyung smile though,at least he got another expression from the younger,a glare is better then his blank face,those empty and emotionless eyes scared the living daylights out of him.

And after 30 minutes of him moving,trying to get out of the older grip,Jungkook finally stop,too exhausted to continue.

His eyes slowly shut,unconsciously nuzzled to the crook of Taehyung's neck like a little bunny he is.

Taehyung look at the smaller male in his arms before smiling fondly at the sight before him but the smile soon turn into a sad one.

If he wasn't stupid and make such a big deal out of thing that already happened,him and Jungkook might be so happy right now.

But look at the freaking bright side,if he didn't planed those evil plans in the first place then Jungkook and him wouldn't have met,would they?

Now another mission.

Making Jungkook forgive him......

Hi........

Soooooooo.....I'm back......

Just wanna say thank you to everyone that leave encourage comments on my message board,it mean a lot to me and I really appreciate that.

And to my one and only bun violetPURPLESbts  thank you for always being such a supportive and caring friend.I love you.💙💜

I need to leave before becoming an emo teen here....
Have a nice day guy.