Becoming A Runaway

I was trusted with $4,000 hid under the fifth wood plank to the left in my bedroom when I was 4. I got a 14 karat gold ring for my birthday when I was 5. I've never experienced the bad taste of school lunch our annoying teachers I've never even kissed a boy and I'm 17!

When people who have no idea who I am ask me My favorite concert  ever I say "Madama Butterfly." Because as a child I could only listen to opera music. "Um that's very unfortunate ma'am but I just asked for a picture." "Oh right." I said awkwardly (Camera snaps) (Piano Ringtone) "Hello?" I said quietly so the paparazzi wouldn't listen in.

"Hi Lin, it's Dani do wanna hang out later, today's the only day i'm free."
Danielle Devaro 1 year older than me OBSESSED with BTS, and the smell burnt toast but I thought i'd focus on the important things.

"Sorry I can't make it my dad set up another meet and greet." I let out a big sigh after I said that
"Oh, ok bye." Dani stuttered like usual when I say "I can't make it."
She hung up quickly after that.
My mind quickly wandered off  again  but this time it was about when Dani and I were kids and hung out all the time "I miss that..." I whispered  Somebody's voice cut through my day dream.

(Beep, Beep!) "Ms.Alexander!"
I turned quickly, It was my butler Ben with the limo I ran quickly to the car  knowing I would regret it and I did my high heel broke and I fell in the mud right in front of the paparazzi but that's when it all changed not only was my hair covered in mud so were my ears I could barely hear the laughter of the little 8 year olds on the street.

But then I heard the softest sweetest voice I've ever heard in my life like Harry Styles mixed with Jung Kook and the softest hand touch mine suddenly My body lifted up and my eyes raised up only slightly and still I saw the most handsome man I've ever seen in my
entire life I began to blush and smile,the words "Thank you, handsome."somehow slipped out of my head and went through my mouth. "Your welcome, Beautiful ." slipped out of his mouth too. I started giggling like Tickle Me Elmo.

Ben honked again, before I got into the limo my mystery man said, "What's your name!" He said "Lin!" I replied "Okay Lin, look at your hand." My eyes jolted to my hand and a bunch of numbers were written down first I thought it was a code than I realized it was HIS PHONE NUMBER AND HIS NAME! Ben honked once more to signal that he was leaving with or without me, I quickly slid into the limo. "So, what's his name?" Ben said with a smile "Kyle." I said as I let out a big-heavy falling-in-love sigh.