Society

When I think of society I think of followers. People who don't always think for themselves. It's as if, if one person thinks something, another comes along and thinks the same way.

Social media has a lot of performers. People who say certain things for the approval of others. When in fact someone said the exact same thing you just said... why didn't you just agree ? Why not just retweet or repost it and keep it pushing ?

Does everyone need to know how you feel about something ? Just because you don't say anything doesn't mean you tolerate certain things.

We don't live in the 1800s anymore. We don't have to walk around with "Adulter" on our forehead? Or be known as the town whore... except society today will make it seem that way.

Another thing that really grinds my gears is that society feels as if you can't change. I remember we went on a field trip to the courthouse and a police officer said, "These are good people they just made poor choices." Now I think about things like that. They are in these places for rehabilitation.

When people say, "Their always going to be ....," why do they always have to be that? Are you always a cheater if you cheat ? Or a hoe if you sleep around ? (I really don't like that concept, but I think it would help some people understand.)

Hopefully free thinkers arise soon.

Feel free to share your opinion. RESPECTFULLY though.