Ch. 10

I parked my black peugeot. I was just sitting in the car, i didn't wanted to get off. I was feeling a little wierd today. I hadn't get used to have Zayn as my boyfriend. It is just so strange! And how am I going to tell it to mom? I mean, i am on the 10th grade! I am old enough to have boyfriend! Always, when I was on a relationship, I was keeping it secret from mom. But this time, I want to tell it to her!

I saw that it was 7:04, so I decided to get off my car. I got in the dance school and I saw Kayla sitting on the armchair. Ah.. i had forgotten about her. I didn't cared anymore, now I was his girlfriend and she couldn't do anything.

"Hi" she told me. That "Hi" was a little evil. Wow, how surprising.

-Hi Kayla... what are you doing in the armchair?

-Sitting.

-No, I mean why aren't you at the changing room.

-I want to sit here, is there a problem?

-No, relax. Whatever.

I went to the changing room. No Zayn in it. I changed and i got out. The smaller class was rehearsing at the momemt an they hadn't done yet. I saw Zayn getting off the other changing room.

-Hey Zayn!

-Hey babe.

"Babe"? Omg! That was so sweet! He kissed me. That moment the smaller class finished the lesson and a small kid opened the door and saw us. She was seem very surprised. You know, little kids always over reacting about kisses. We stopped. She was still looking at us but then she got in the changing room with the other little girls. We looked at each other and smiled. I heard Kayla's steps. I wanted to make her jelous! I graped Zayn's face and gave him a big kiss! I hoped Kayla had seen it. And yes! She had! We all went to the room. Miss Angela talked to me and Zayn.

"So, how was rehearsing alone?" she said. Kayla was so surprised!

"Very well" i said.

"So let's see what you did"miss Angela said.

She turned on the music and we did our chareography. Who's jelous now Kayla? Miss Angela told us it was perfect! We started learning our next chareography. It was the best chareography I had ever dance! We learned the beggining and then Kayla started dancing with Zayn.

I was bored. Our dance routines are way better than theirs! It was 8:30 and we left. I changed and got out of the changing room. I saw Zayn drinking water.

-Bye Zayn.

-No wait, aren't we going to talk about prom?

-Oh right! Well it is on Valentine's day..

-Wich is in...

-11 days.

-Okay. What time should I come to pick you up?

Oh, 8:15 i guess.

-good. So... that's all?

-Yes... i don't have anything else to tell you. Bye.

-Wait!

-What happened?

He gaved me a little sweet kiss and I left.