12

eventually, when hwanwoong got tired, his eyes slowly closed soon falling into a deep sleep. youngjo kissed the top of the smaller's head and held him close, making sure to not hurt hwanwoong while he fell asleep.

youngjo had heard his phone go off and started to get up from the bed so he could go get it, but stopped once he felt hwanwoong shift in his sleep.

after a couple more minutes, the smaller began to shift a lot, causing youngjo to look down and noticed beads of sweat forming on hwanwoong's forehead. his brows furrowed and tears slowly started falling down, leaving pail stains on the younger's cheeks. that's when youngjo immediately shook the smaller lightly, waking him up.

hwanwoong's eyes shot open and jumped up, regretting moving once he felt a sharp pain in his stomach where he had been hit. his breath hitched and he winced in pain.

"hey baby... calm down. everything's alright! i'm right here.." youngjo said reassuringly as he hooked his fingers under hwanwoong's chin and made the younger look up at him.

"youngjo it hurts.." hwanwoong whined as he held his stomach, just wanting the pain to go away. he hurt everywhere and he hated it. it took the smaller a minute to realize that he never put the shirt back on after youngjo had kissed his bruises, the cold air soon hitting his bare skin. hwanwoong shivered but stopped once he moved the wrong way causing his breath to stagger.

youngjo took action and threw the blanket onto the both of them, grabbing hwanwoong's waist to pull him closer. he then pulled the smaller into a short but loving kiss. the younger smiled in the kiss, giggling once the two pulled away. youngjo couldn't help but smile at the lovely sound. he liked it when the younger smiled, especially when he didn't get to see him smile that much. the smaller was always in pain and it hurt the taller knowing that hwanwoong had to deal with that.

"i think it's time for you to get some sleep.. you had a really long day today and i want you to rest so you can get better." youngjo looked at the younger. hwanwoong appreciated how much the taller cared for him. no one's ever made him feel this loved. he enjoyed the feeling a lot and he was glad that he now had youngjo by his side.

"but now i'm not tired.." the smaller pouted.

youngjo looked at hwanwoong and decided to tease him a bit by asking him something.

"what can i do to help make you tired?" the older smirked, causing the smaller to turn a bright red.

"i-i... what do... y-you mean?!" hwanwoong kept stuttering, his face getting sweaty due to being so flustered.

youngjo then got up from the bed and crawled over the smaller, a smirk still on his face. he leaned down so the younger could feel his breath on his neck but soon leaned back once he felt hwanwoong become tense beneath him.

"can i?" youngjo looked down, making sure the younger was okay with what he was about to do.

the smaller quickly nodded.

youngjo dove in and gently latched his lips onto the younger's neck causing hwanwoong's breath to hitch. he flinched at the feeling but soon relaxed once the taller grabbed onto his small hand. after moving around some, youngjo finally found a tender spot right above the smaller's collarbone causing the younger to let out a soft moan, immediately turning a bright crimson red.

hwanwoong's eyes widened once he realized what had just happened. he let go of youngjo's hand and covered his face, not wanting to look at the older. however, he didn't feel dirty when him and youngjo got a little intimate. in fact, the smaller actually loved the feeling.

hwanwoong was embarrassed to show his face. youngjo pulled away from the smaller's neck and looked at the boy who had his hands covering his face. he sighed, pulling the smaller's hands away, revealing a very red and embarrassed hwanwoong.

"hey... what did i say about covering your face?" youngjo looked at the younger sounding a bit hurt.

"i-i'm.. sorry.. it's just th-that no one's ever... done that t-to me.. well.. actually s-seungwoo did but.. i didn't like it... with you... i-it's different." hwanwoong started tearing up at the fact that his first was someone that took advantage of him. he felt disgusting when seungwoo did it to him but with youngjo... he actually liked the intimacy.

youngjo felt his heart shatter once he saw the boy in front of him break down once again. he could tell that the smaller was broken and he was gonna try his hardest to fix him.

"baby look at me please.."

hwanwoong slowly lifted his head up, looking at the older with puffy red eyes. youngjo cupped the boys face before leaning in to give the smaller a gentle kiss. the younger immediately melted into the kiss, moving his lips not long after youngjo deepened the kiss by placing his hand behind hwanwoong's neck. much to the smaller's surprise, youngjo stuck his tongue out a bit in an attempt to ask for entrance. hwanwoong hesitated at first but soon accepted, opening his mouth and added his tongue in youngjo's as well.

they fought for dominance but youngjo immediately won, the smaller letting the other take over the kiss. youngjo eventually broke away, not wanting to take anything further with hwanwoong for now considering that he was most likely still innocent and inexperienced. he also didn't want to hurt the younger since he knew how much pain he was in.

hwanwoong pouted at the loss of contact, worrying that he did something wrong. youngjo noticed the younger's worried expression, soon leaning back down to press his lips against the smaller's soft ones. this time, the kiss was more slow and passionate, just the two of them pouring all the love they had for each other in the kiss.

hwanwoong smiled into the kiss, soon backing away to catch his breath again. he was panting, lips swollen and red. youngjo smiled at the sight in front of him, engulfing the younger in a big but gentle hug, making sure to not hurt the smaller even more.

"you no longer have to worry about seungwoo... he's gone for good now. don't worry, you're safe with me." hwanwoong smiled ear to ear, tears soon falling down his cheeks once again.

hwanwoong felt his eyes slowly start to close as he grew tired. youngjo noticed this and immediately got up to turn the light off, getting back in bed to cuddle the smaller. he began spooning the younger, in which hwanwoong scooted closer, making sure there was no space in between the two.

"oh i forgot to mention this but we're not going to school for a couple of days. you need to rest up so you can get better. and i'm gonna stay with you so i can help you." youngjo whispered to the sleepy boy in his arms.

hwanwoong then nodded, soon falling asleep with a smile on his face.

A/N: a third update?! i think yes!😃‼️ i wanted to surprise you guys with another chapter so i hope you guys enjoy! i was bored and i didn't have anything to do so i wrote another chapter!

*edited*