33

Instagram

Liked by; Zachherron, KianLawley and 246,428 others BaileyArden: it's been cold in La comments

BaileyArden: it's been cold in La
comments

RandomUser29: your GORGEOUS

GabbieGonzalez: ur perfect omg
→BaileyArden: no you ❤️

BeautyChickee: your gorgeous I can't wait to see you!
BaileyArden: I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!

Zachherron: HOLY SHIT WHO IS SHE I WANT HER NUMBERRRRR!!
RandomUser392: LMAO
BaileyArden: Shoot your shot cowboy 🤠
RandomUser67: "Cowboy" HAHA

kianlawley: pretty girl!!
RandomUser: SIMPPPP
RandomUser09: oop Kian has a crushhhh

RandomUser: does she reply?
BaileyArden: she does :)

RandomUser88: ugly

RandomUser12: fat rat

Third person
Bailey and Zach were in the car on their way to the wdw house for the friends giving while they were arguing about playing Christmas music.
"Bee it's to early to play Christmas music!" Zach said as the girl connected to her Bluetooth.
"Zach no it's not!" Bailey said putting her Christmas playlist on.
"Your lucky I love you bailey." Zach said smiling as he drove down the street.

When the two finally arrived there was multiple cars in the driveway. The two entered the house to see a lot of their friends. Zach walked over to jack and Daniel and bailey made her way into the kitchen where she found christina.

"CHRISTINA!!" She yelled as she hugged her.
"Oh my gosh I missed you so much!" Christina said hugging her. Caitlyn, gabbie and tate walked into the kitchen and they all talked for a while. After talking bailey made her way into the living room and started talking to eben.

"Hey I saw kians comment on your post earlier." Eben laughed taking a sip of his drink.
"He just called me pretty eben." Bailey laughed.
"Has he talked to you?" Eben asked.
"No I haven't seen him." Bailey said looking around. Just then as if on cue Kian entered the house.
He approached Bailey and Eben and they started talking.

"I need another drink I'll be back." Bailey said.
"I'll come I need one too." Kian said following her into the kitchen. Bailey handed Kian a drink as the two began talking.
"Thanks for your complement on my post earlier by the way." Bailey said smiling
"Oh it's not a big deal. I mean I spoke the truth." He laughed taking a sip of his drink.
"We should hang out more. I feel like the only time we've hung out was at that party when you fought Vanessa." He said.
"Yea we should and Vanessa deserved that punch I swear." Bailey laughed.

Daniel and Zach were talking on the couch when Zach saw Kian and bailey in the kitchen. He got up and walked to where they were standing and said hi to Kian.
"Whatcha guys talking about? Zach asked putting his arm around bailey.
"Nothing really." Bailey said.
"Me and Kian we're saying how we're gonna hang out more." Bailey said smiling
"Oh sounds fun." Zach smiled at her.
"JC just got here I'm gonna go say hi. It was great catching up guys." Kian said walking away.

Bailey and Zach walked to the living room and made small conversation with the people around them. After dinner they played just dance and a bunch of different games before Zach and bailey headed home.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

This was a boring chapter sorry :(