Mine

Notes:
I apologize for this, but I found the cutest picture on google and had to write a story based of of it. Sorry guys! Pure crack, I guess? I don't really know if it constitutes as crack, though.

Midoriya's a better teacher than All-Might.

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
Eri skipped as she headed to UA, glad to finally be able to officially call herself a member of the illustrious institution. Aizawa-oji-san had headed out early that morning to prepare himself for a day of working with a whole new class of students, grumbling about expelling the whole class and just getting it over with already. She hummed happily as her white hair billowed out around her, enveloping her like a blanket. She wasn’t prepared for the strange boy that loved her hero to change her life so completely.

_______________________________________

Kouta clomped his way to UA, trying to hide his excitement. He was finally getting to go to the same school as his favorite hero, the same school, as he’d recently found out, that his favorite hero was teaching at. He pressed a hand to his cap, the same one he’d worn back when Midoriya had saved him from Muscular. He smiled even as he caught a glimpse of white hair out the corner of his eye. He had no time to react to the billowing hair before he was rammed into, a startled squeak sounding out from behind him.

He spun as he went down, one hand reaching to catch the person that ran into him even as his other went behind himself to propel the two of them back up with his water quirk.

“Are you okay? I’m so sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was skipping!” Kouta stared in surprise at the little white-haired girl that was still in his arms, eventually gathering his wits back together and stepping back.

“It’s fine.” He said, turning to continue on his original course.

“Oh, are you headed to UA too?” The girl skipped next to him and asked. Kouta offered a sharp nod of assurance even as the girl pulled ahead a little. “That’s great! I’m Eri! I’m in class 1-A, what about you?” She asked. Kouta nodded again, even as his eyes zeroed in on the Deku charm hanging from her bag. The thing looked like it was about ten years old, which was ridiculous since Deku had only had merchandise begin to be produced four years ago, and none of them looked quite like that. He hadn’t even debuted until seven years ago.   

He finally spoke to the small teen. “Where’d you get that charm?” He questioned, trying his best to hide his jealousy.

“Oh! Do you like it? An old friend of mine made it for me after Deku rescued me as a kid! He’s great, isn’t he?” She prattled on, glad she finally found a fellow Deku supporter. “Do you know him?”

Kouta nodded once. “I’ve met him a couple times. He saved me when I was little too. He was crazy, wouldn’t stop fighting the guy and leave me behind like I asked him to. It took me a long time to accept the fact that he was a hero and wanted to help me.” Kouta informed her.

“Really? He saved me as a kid with Lemillion. I feel horrible that Lemillion never really got to be a hero, but I can’t change it.” The bubbly girl had despair practically radiating off of her before she finally shook it off. “They helped me to find myself again.”