~three~

𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"I hate this weather so much" those words seemed to come out of my mouth without control, I've always done that in life whenever something comes to mind I say it. the boy thought to himself, he continued to walk as the sun kepted hitting his back side. after a good 20 minutes of fake arguments and speed walking he finaly saw the place he dreaded going to over in the distance. he tried to slow down his pace but he knew he would be late so he continued walking at the same speed.

sabito looked like he had just seen a ghost the moments he stepped into the gates, there was a teacher present greeting all the students. sabito tried to make little to no conversation so he keped his head down and continued walking. he had already known where all his classes were at, so he kepted his head low and made it too class on time he layed his things down and sat in a seat near the back window. as class was soon to start more people came in and choose where to sit, the boy tried to act cool whenever someone came close to him but inside he was terrified. sabito would only describe himself as shy when he's in a new place and this place seemed all to new.

~another kinda sucky chapter I actually thought this one was ok tho so yay~