I squint at the boy in front of me

 I squint at the boy in front of me. "who the fuck are you?" I asked since he was in the apartment I was supposed to be staying.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes "are you dumb? I'm your fiance or whatever." he says as he walks into the apartment.

"Oh, I'm sorry just thought you were a twelve-year-old homeless boy that snuck in!" I say with mock enthusiasm in my tone.

I step in with my luggage and admire the apartment. "wow, your parents went all out." I say, not expecting a reply.

"Well yeah, they said you only deserve the best since you're pretty," he says in an insulting tone.

I ignore his remark and look around at a door that is labelled y/n's bedroom and walk-in. It was pretty big and had space for me to decorate.

I decide to go out and eat since I haven't eaten dinner yet.

I walk downstairs and put on my shoes. I looked at kenma and groaned.

"Hey, want to get dinner with me?" I yell at him.

He looks at me, then gets up and puts on his shoes.

We head out the door and start walking. "Hey, what are you craving?"

"Yakitori sounds nice," he mumbles. I nod in agreement and find a place near us where they sell it.

We walk in silence for most of it but, I made him take pictures of me now and then.

"Y/n come on, I'm hungry."

I hear kenma whine as he watches me take pictures of the street.

I laugh and mutter a small 'fine' we head off. We finally arrive at the place and order.

"Wow, so the spoiled girl doesn't want to go to a fancy restaurant? Love that we are breaking stereotypes!" I roll my eyes at his rude remark and check my phone.

pictures y/n took

—pictures y/n took

u posted these on ur storyy

We then walk home in silence and go to our rooms. I lay on my bed and check my Instagram DMs.

It's all my fake friends yelling at me for not telling them about me going to Japan.

"They're probably just mad they can't buy any expensive shit anymore with my money," I say to myself as plug in my phone and put my face in the pillow.

What a day.

a/n
YUPPPP
omg claire hamzah hailey and chase r so fucking funny

like i could not stop laughing when i was watching their stream jdjdjsjdsjxk