Babysitting | Baby Michael!

Calum: daddy

Ashton: babysitter

Luke: dada

Michael: age 2

â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*

"Michael! Michael!" Luke yelled.

"Yes dada?" Michael replied in an innocent tone.

"Me and daddy have to go somewhere today."

"Me come too?" Michael smiled.

"Not this time buddy." Luke sighed.

Michael frowned. "Oh . . ."

"But the good news is that you won't be home alone." Luke started and Calum stepped in.

"Yeah, I have a friend that gladly agreed to babysit you." Calum finished.

"But-but whys?" Michael's lip begins to quiver.

"Hey, hey," Calum whispers and picks him up. "No need for crying."

"But you weavin mes!" Michael whimpers. Calum looks at Luke not knowing how exactly to explain to him that they are not leaving Michael forever. Even if it seems as easy as it sounds, it's really complicated. Luke was about to speak when the doorbell rings.

"Are someone take me aways?" His eyes widen. No one answered him.

Luke opens the from door and in pops an over-enthusiastic Ashton.

"Who dat?" Michael's tears stop falling a little.

"Hey Ashton." Calum smiles, bringing Michael over to meet him.

"Awe! Now this must be lil' Mikey!" Ashton coos, placing his long pointer finger under Michael's chin. This made Michael turn his head.

"Yep. This is him alright." Calum informs. "Luke, we better go. I hate being late." Luke nods, and Calum hands Michael over to Ashton.

"We love you. Be. Good." Luke instructs before leaving, closing the door behind him.

"So . . . how old are you?" Ashton asks.

Michael holds up two fingers.

"Awe you're so cute! Peace to you too!" Ashton holds up a peace sign with his free hand.

Ashton is special.

Ashton kept asking Michael questions to try to find out what he likes to do, and to know more about him. Plus, to keep his mind off of the fact that his daddies are not here.

"Hey. Have you ever played with these?" He points to a big box of Linking Logs.

Michael shakes his head and sniffles.

"Really? Pssh! Let me show you how amazing I am at building!" Ashton brings the box over and sits on the floor close to Michael. He starts making a base layout of a house.

Michael soon takes an interest in watching Ashton build, so he wants to have a go. "How do you do dis?" Michael asks picking up multiple pieces and bangs them together making a clicking sounds.

"Here." Ashton picks up a couple and connects them together by the indents. He repeats this again and makes a rectangle. "Now, you just keep doing that until you are satisfied with your work."

Michael nods.

They have been building shit for at least an hour or so before Michael says he's done. "I bored." He stands up and picks his wedgie.

"Alright. How about we play hide-and-seek?"

"Yay!" He grins. "You hide! I count to ten!" He instructs Ashton, and covers his eyes, leans his face on the couch.

Ashton quickly goes all around the house not quite sure where to hide.

"Teven. Nine. Ten. Here me come! Not or weady!" Michael yells and runs around the house with a smile stuck on his face searching for Ashton.

What Michael doesn't know is that Ashton is quietly following him, and wherever Michael would turn around, he would immediately hide around the wall or behind something.

Michael is getting frustrated because he can't find him. "Ugh!" He growled. "Asson (Ashton) whered are you?!" He yells that a couple more times before he starts crying. "I gives up!" He leans up against the wall on the bedroom floor and cries.

Ashton turns around the corner and spots Michael crying. He frowns and sits down next to him. "Why are you crying?"

Michael looks up at him, his eyes all watery and his cheeks puffy red. "I coldnt find you!" He sniffles.

"But you just did."

"Oh, yeah."

Everything was silent for a few seconds until Ashton starts giggling which makes Michael giggle.

"What are you giggling at?"

Michael shrugs with a small smile. "Water you giglin at?"

"I honestly have no clue. But do you hear that?"

Michael pauses. "Hear what?"

"That. Listen closely." They pause. And then Ashton begins tickling Michael sending him in loud amounts of giggles.

"Top! Top! Hehehehehehehhe HAAA!" Michael says in between laughing.

"Wanna have a dance party?" Ashton suggests. Michael nods violently.

Ashton helps him up and they speed walk down and in to the family room where the stereo is. He turns up the music to whatever radio station is currently on and starts dancing to a commercial.

Michael starts laughing. "Why you dancin to comcial (commercial)?!"

Ashton stops. "Oh. Sorry I got overly excited." Michael laughs harder.

They wait for the commercial to end and the first song that comes on is Stacy's Mom. Ashton starts dancing again and Michael tries to follow him.

They dance to like a million songs it feels like but it was only ten.

Stacy's Mom

Before She Cheats

Teenage Dirtbag

Everything is Awesome

American Idiot

Eye of the Tiger

Uptown Funk

Bohemian Rhapsody

Livin' on a Prayer

Small Things

This lasts until Calum and Luke come home.

"What. The. Fu-" Calum starts as he sees Ashton and Michael dancing like maniacs.

"Don't swear!" Luke reminds him.

"I do what I want."

"Hey! Guess who's home?" Luke yells over the loud music.

Michael looks in their direction and gasps with a smile. "Daddy! Dada! Home!" He runs over but trips over nothing and takes a tumble.

Everyone gasps.

Michael gets up and continues running to his daddies. "I okays!"

Ashton, Luke and Calum all laugh as Michael jumps into Calum's arms.

"Can Asson come here more offen?" Michael asks, giving Ashton one last hug before he leaves.

"Why yes, of course!" Luke chuckles.

â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*â¢+*

01.25.15