CHAPTER ONE

AUTHOR'S POV

Kimmon panting heavily on top of Copter who was underneath him.
Their bodies were both sweating while continuing to wrinkle on the bed.

Kimmon kept moving his penis into Copter's hole faster. Copter can't stopped moaning because of the pleasure.
The two of them kept kissing each other.
they always have a hot sex every time they make love.
Kimmon explored every curve of Copter's body with his mouth.
He leave a marks everywhere
He sucked and lick Copter's niples greedily.

Copter squeezed Kimmon's hair because he felt the sensation from his lover's mouth.
And Kimmon continued to accelerate his movements every time he heard Copter sexy moaned.

They are both drowned by the intense of sexual pleasure.

Until suddenly ...
Kimmon's phone was rang.
Kimmon tried to ignored the voice of his phone. he kept focused on having sex with someone underneath him.

But the phone kept rang again until finally Kimmon while kept continued move his penis in and out in Copter's hole, answers the phone.

" Kim.....where are you ?? "
There was a woman's voice across the line.

" In Copter's hole."
Still panting, Kimmon answered casually.

Someone on the phone was silent for moment.

" Well, sorry to disturbed your busyness. But, can you see what time is this? " Said the voice on the phone again.

Kimmon keep moving, he seem doesn't care with someone on the phone.

" Kim.. are you there. stop panting for a while will you. jezzz you're so harsh to Copter " said the woman.

Kimmon looking at Copter was still looked so tempting underneath him.

" What can i say, he loved it." Kimmon replied while smiling to Copter.

" Yeah whatever. After you done come quickly to the Aston hotel. Our parents are waiting for us. Don't tell me you're forget about the dinner tonight. You know i'm not gonna do this alone, Kim"

Kim was silent for a moment.

" Yeah, i know "
Then Kimmon hung up the phone.

And not long after that

"Ahhhhhh ...."
They both reach their climax.

For once again, Kimmon kissed Copter's lips passionately.

" Why you always looked so tempting?
Even after we had sex many times.
I still wanted you for more and more " said Kimmon while keep kissing Copter's neck.

Copter chuckles, he felt tinkle.

" That's a good thing, so you will never get bored of me." Copter replied.

" I firmly believe i will never get bored of you. You are my endless love. You know that "

" Chessy... " said Copter while laughing.

Then Copter stared at Kimmon deeply.
he gently stroked the cheek of the man that he loved.

" I will marry you, Copter.
I promised you, Didn't I? "
Kimmon said softly.

After heard Kimmon's words, Copter then slowly pulled Kimmon's body into the hug.

---------------///////-------------

COPTER'S POV

I still haven't gotten out of bed, while continuing to stare at the figure of Kimmon who is do a dressing.

" Did Lucy called to tell you about the dinner? "
I asked about someone who is calling Kimmon earlier.

Kimmon sighed.

" Stupid dinner. I wish I didn't have to come " He said sounds annoyed.

" No. you have to come. There is your parents there and Lucy's parents as well, respect them." I said to him.

After finish on dressing, Kimmon walked over to me. He held my hand softly.

" I want everything to ends.
I want to tell the truth to my parents as soon as possible. I hope you can a bit patient with me "

I just smiling as a replies to Kimmon's words.

I take Kimmon out of my apartment.

When we already at the door, Kimmon pulled my body back for another hug. He always acted like this whenever he wanted to say goodbye. He act like he won't let me go.

we kissed again.

If I didn't hold back his kiss, maybe now we already had sex in front of the door.

" Drive safe," I said simply.

" I'll see you tommorow, okay "
He said.

I nood my head.

" I love you Copter Panuwat. i will marry you. I'm promise " Kimmon said another cheesy words.

I chuckled again. Those words were the words that Kimmon always said to me. and those words that also scared me.

I'm scared because Kimmon can't keep his promise.

I keep continued to stare at the figure of the man that i love who was getting far away from my sight.

I sighed softly, i felt the tightness in my chest, felt heavy after letting go of my lover to meet another woman.

Lucy, is Kimmon's fiance.

____////____

a. n
should i continue?

she 💜