Page 6

"We'll to the Santa Monica pier, hang out there, then get lunch at wherever, and then just head to Six Flags at night," Jaden said.

"Are you good with being out till 2 in the morning?" Griffin asked.

"Yeah. I'm cool with that," I shrugged and the plan was a go. The boys wanted to look rich and take the limo, so we did. We had two security guards with us and the boys loved it. We ran around the beach and the guards just watched us. "Can someone buy me cotton candy?" I asked.

"Not it," the boys said and Griffin was the last one.

"I don't have money," he said and was honest.

"I'll get you cotton candy," Bryce groaned and held his hand out.

"We'll stay here," Kio said and I took Bryce's hand. He walked with me to the dock where there were games and snacks. We got cotton candy and were walking back.

"Want some?" I held it out to him and he took a bite. Between a few of the boys and I, we finished it quickly, then got lunch.

"Let the rich girl pay," Quinton said and I laughed.

"Sure," I shrugged and gave my card.

"Do you have another movie to work on?" Noah asked.

"Yeah. But I'm not allowed to tell you anything about it or which movie."

"There are rumors it's The Hunger Games," Blake said.

"Shh," I said, confirming it.

"Wait, we don't have your number," Bryce said. I gave it to them and they gave me theirs. We went to Six Flags and came across the entire Hype House. Ryland gave me a little wave and I smiled.

"Come on," Bryce took my hand and pulled me. We went home at around 2 in the morning and I leaned onto Kio on the way home. I had my feet on Blake who had his hand set on my thigh. I was exhausted so I decided to just sleep. I woke in the morning to a Instagram call from Ryland. I answered and he made it a face time.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi. I'm, um, sick," Ryland said.

"Oh. Poor thing. I'll come over."

"No. You don't have to."

"I will. You'd do the same for me." I hung up and got ready. I got him snacks and medicine in my Louis V backpack. When I'm sick, all I need is food and medicine. I drove over and Michael let me in.

"Why are you here?" He snapped.

"Chill. She's here to take care of me," Ryland told him and led me to his room. He groaned and plopped onto the bed.

"Do you want food?" I asked.

"Yeah." He took snacks and then had some medicine. He pulled me to sit next to him and turned on the TV. "What do you wanna watch? Have you seen any of your own movies?" Ryland smiled.

"No. Never. I honestly hate watching myself. Because I just feel like I have an annoying voice and I feel like I look horrible when I look at myself."

"You look great." There was a second of silence and I looked at him.

"Thanks, Ryland." He put his arm around me and we watched a couple movies. We were both munching on snacks and Ryland had half a gummy worm in his mouth. He ate half and offered me the other half. I took it and he laughed, sucking on another worm. I took one from the bag and he kept it between us.

"Do you wanna maybe go on a drive?"

"Sure. Where to?" I rolled onto my stomach.

"Just around. We can go to the gas station, get candy, go to Ralphs, get candy, then head up to the mountains," Ryland shrugged.

"Yeah!" I got up and he drove his car. We got food and went to the mountains. Ryland played music from his Spotify album and we were both jamming out. We got to a nice lookout area on the mountains where you could see a ravine. Ryland pulled me to sit on the top of the car and sat next to me. We sat for a bit and I sat in front of him, laying down with my head on his lap. Ryland didn't look down at me, but ran a hand through my hair and set the other on my shoulder.

"Let's head back," he said after a bit.

"Yeah," I nodded and got off the top. I sat and he drove. We had to fill up gas on the way back since he didn't own a Tesla. "Are you feeling better?"

"To be honest, the medicine never kicked in. I still feel like death." I laughed and he lightly slapped my arm. I stopped and he looked at me.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"No..." I said. He stayed quiet after that and I had the sudden urge to slap him. I held it back and we went back to the Hype House. "Well, I'm gonna go home. Aidan's planned a siblings night where I do his makeup and we do face masks." Ryland laughed and smiled.

"Yeah. You wouldn't wanna miss that," he said and I nodded. "Thanks for coming to take care of me, though."

"Of course."

"I should be sick more often if someone's gonna take care of me like you did." I left and drove home, having the siblings night with Aidan.

"Would you be mad if I asked Lauren out?" He asked.

"You like her?" I squealed and he nodded. "Ask her, idiot!"

"I will tomorrow. I was hoping you'd know if she liked me back."

"She does." He thanked me, then went back to his room to sleep.

In the morning I just put on a tank and leggings to go to the hair salon. I was supposed to dye my hair black for the movie and I didn't mind. I honestly looked good with black hair too. I got it dyed and posted a pic on my Instagram story. I didn't expose the movie and Ryland was shocked. He DMed me and I checked it out after a couple of dings from my phone.