F O R T Y T W O

Keeper
____________________________

I noticed my mom fell asleep. I yawned too. It was late at night. Jimin was still here. I felt my eyes become heavy. Jimin suddenly received a call. "It's ok, you can take it," I smiled. He returned the smile and left to talk on the phone.

Jimin POV

"Thanks Jungkook," I said through the phone. "Anytime bro," he hung up. I quickly headed to a safe spot. I called my assistant. "I want to cover all expenses for Kim Sungho medical bills," I said.

Y/n POV

After about ten minutes Jimin returned. "Everything ok?" I asked. "Mmhmm," he replied. I felt my eyelid slowly close as I cuddled Jimin for warmth. "Goodnight sweetheart," I heard his soft voice speak.

Jimin POV

I wanted to pay for her. I had to. She needed my help and I provided. That's what a husband does. Hopefully she won't get mad. I love her so much. Just being here supporting her and her family, was amazing. I just hope she loves me too.

*******************************************

Y/n POV

I slowly peeked my eyes open. I squinted as I adjusted my eyes to the light. "Did he come out yet?" I asked. "Not yet," Jimin replied. I sighed. "Aren't you tired?" I asked with concern. "I'm fine, don't worry," he assured cupping my cheek.

Suddenly the doctor came out. We immediately stood up. "The surgery went extremely well, he'll be just fine, from now, just ensure he gets plenty of rest, and take his meds," the doctor informed. I immediately breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god he was going to be ok. Finally I won't have to stress about my dad's health. He'll be just fine. I only have to worry about the medical bills.

"I told you he was going to be just fine," Jimin held my hand. I smiled at him. God I love him.
We entered my dad's room awaiting his regain of consciousness. I told Jimin he could go home but he didn't want to. Even though he got absolutely no sleep. My dad shouldn't wake up for another 3 hours. My mom looked so happy to see him better. Their love was so strong. She was holding his hand while waiting.

Suddenly I felt a small weight on my shoulder. I glanced to my side to see the most adorable sleeping figure. He laid ever so delicately on my shoulder, with his cheery lips slightly parted. I brushed some of his blonde bangs out of his eyes carefully ensuring not to wake him. "He's a keeper," my mom whispered as she smiled at us. "He sure is," I replied gazing at him.

*******************************************

After a few hours Jimin was still asleep but I was awake. I didn't want to wake him so I stayed next to him. He's such an angel. Not in bed of course. He's a sinner in bed. I giggled. "Y-Y/n?" I heard the faint voice speak. "Dad?" I asked. "How are you feeling?" My mom inquired. "Better," he smiled. He gazed at Jimin. "Boyfriend?" My dad questioned. I simply nodded.

*******************************************

After a while my dad fell asleep. He needed rest. "You two should go home and get some rest," my mom said. "It's really ok we can stay," Jimin offered. "No way now go," she opposed. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes yes I'm sure," she assured. We headed home. "I can drive if you're tired?" I asked. "No no I'm ok," he shot me a warm smile.

We arrived at home. I closed the curtains and I went straight to bed. I was exhausted. I only got like an hour of sleep. I felt warm arms snake around my waist. I threw my arm around his torso and snuggled him.

Seduced by Park Jimin •JM•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें