Chapter 5: Nico get's soaked

Nico's POV

"Nico, Nico." Someone softly shook my shoulder. I groaned.

"Leave me alone." I said. I kept my eyes shut. I started to drift off for a few more minutes when cold water splashed my face and soaked me. I quickly shot up and opened my eyes. It was Annabeth, of course it was Annabeth. "Girl what the hell! Why'd you do that?"

"You wouldn't wake up, it's that simple."

"Are you serious?" She nodded and started to get all the things we needed to disguise me.

"You suck, you know that?" she shrugged, not facing me.

"It got you up, didn't it?" She turned around and I glared at her. She glared right back. I looked away and grumbled. "Come on princess, time to get in the dress." She threw a dress at me and she turned around. I slipped on the dress and Annabeth helped me button everything and put the wig on my head. She fastened it onto my head.

"Do I have to wear the taira?" I asked.

"Yes, but only for breakfast right now." She put the tiara on my head while I sighed. There was a nock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Um, it's Will. it's almost time for breakfast, and if you're late," he paused. "Let's just say it would be bad."

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec." I said. Annabeth added the finishing touches and sent me out the door.

"Hey, I was thinking I could walk you. So you don't get lost again and make my mom flip." I smiled.

"Thanks." I said. We started walking down the hall.
"So, I was thinking, cause you liked riding, we could go on a trail ride later." he looked at me. "O-only if you want to that is." He said quickly.

"Will, I would love to." We entered the dining hall.

"Right on time." Naomi said when we sat down. I bit my tongue and held back a remark. Will smirked at me and I glared.

"Mom, Nikki and I are going on a trail ride today. So we'll be gone for awhile."

"Just make sure you come back before lunch." I smiled slightly and Started to eat. I finished and asked to be excused, so did Will. We left the table and we walked to my room.

"Meet you at the library?" I nodded and went inside my room to change into the riding stuff I brought. Annabeth was sittin on my bed.

"Hey, do you know where we put the riding gear?" I was looking through my stuff.

"Why the heck do you need it?"

"Will invited me to a trail ride. I said yes so I kinda want the gear." She nodded and grabbed me the gear. "Thanks Annabeth."

"Yeah yeah, just let me get you ready." She l gave me some privacy and I managed to get everything on. Annabeth put the wig in a ponytail. I grabbed my book and started walking out the door. "Don't do anything stupid!" She yelled as I left.

"I won't!" I yelled back, closing the door. It had been a good ten to fifteen minutes. I walked to the library and walked past a mirror. I saw out of the corner of my eye someone I didn't know. I walked backwards and looked at the mirror. "Oh, it's just me." I hadn't really looked at my reflection since I got here. I really did look like a girl. I barely recognize the person in front of me. Annabeth did a good job. I did see some of my actual hair, but it was the same shade of black as the wig. I was able to see some of my old self inside this princess that I have to be. I sighed and sat at a table. I started to read the next story when I heard someone open the door.

"Will I swear if you try to scare me again, I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine." I said not looking up.

"Don't worry Nico, I wasn't planning on it." He stood next to me. "Ready to go?" I nodded. I closed my book and put it in the small satchel I grabbed. He led me through the castle and told his father that we were leaving. We walked out of the castle and he led me to the stables. Percy was talking to a black horse talking about, Annabeth? 

Hi Guys! Welcome back to my stupid idea of a story. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, (except for you Holly, you can suffer in silence) If you have any suggestions or want to see anything in the story please put it in the comments. Stay safe, stay healthy, but most importantly, keep on keepin' odd everbody!

-Rj