~Four~

Why would I want to stop her? I had servants and literally everything I needed. And there were so many things here that would easily let me use them.

So why not go use them?

"Thanks babe," I gave drew a light peck in the lips, "i have an idea on what to do to our little friends,"

"And what would that be?"

"Just summon them and I'll do everything else. Just make them all line up and I'll tell you the rest,"

Drew gave a small and questioning glance at me before shrugging her shoulders and closing her eyes. A moment later, everyone I wanted came out.

The fourteen gods lined up, along with will, Nico, Leo, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, and frank, Hazel lining up as well.

"Nico, I hear your not too happy that I'm with Drew,"

"Y-Yeah. Your-your a monster-you shouldn't-shouldn't be doing any of-doing any of this,"

"But then why are you stuttering? Old feelings, perhaps?" I smirked.

He shook his head but his cheeks turned a bright red, "I-I don't like you,"

I moved closer and locked my lips with his before pulling away a moment later, "so that meant nothing to you?"

"It-it-um-it-" Nico stuttered.

"But here's the thing, neeks. I don't like you and I never will. But didn't drew out a spell on you? Every time you see me feelings stir and if I do something back to you it's even worse? Yeah, I'm gonna have fun with that,"

I moved back to drew, staring at the line of people in front of me. "Now, who here wants to be with me? If you do step forward. Besides Nico of course,"

Athena, Atermes, Annabeth, Piper, and Demeter walked up. I finally got a good look at them all and I wish I didn't.

Athena wasn't wearing enough. She was wearing a very short pink skirt that I wasn't even sure if I could call a skirt. She also had a bra on that wasn't doing it's purpose. Such an easy thing to play with.

Atermes? She would've hated what she was wearing, something I would have take to my advantage. She had leather combat boots and a bow on her back. That part was normal but she had a leather corset on with a black skirt that was longer thank gods. But she stared at me with a hunger that almost scared me.

Demeter had a very pink outfit. More like only pink outfit. I turned to drew, "Demeter won't do anything. Just turn her into a slave like everyone else,"

My girlfriend did as she was told and I turned my attention over to the other two.

Piper and Annabeth were identical. Annabeth and a white and gold dress and piper had white and pink.

"Now, I will have fun with y'all. First of all, I want Annabeth and piper to act how they were told. But fight over me because I am all you want. Don't be afraid to kill each other,"

Annabeth game over and sat on my lap about to make out with me when piper threw her off and took that position.

They fought, but didn't kill. They liked me, you could tell bht to them I wasn't enough. I slid off my shirt and ran a hand through my hair, letting out a low whistle to make them realize I was still there.

I saw list overtakes pipers eyes and her dagger came to annabeths chest. She walked over to me and was about to kiss me when I easily kicked her off.

"Sorry, not really my type. But I get why you want me, um great. Isn't thag right Athena?"

"Like totes? You are a Hottie! Like when I first laid eyes on you I knew it was code OMGHISHISDHLT,"

We all just stared at her and she sighed, "that obviously means Oh My Gods He Is So Hot I So Deserve Him Like Totally!"

"Well then would you swear something for me?"

"Like so totally! What would it like be?"

"I want you to swear that you will never do anything that doesn't have to do with obsessing with me and that you will always dress how you are right now, talk how you are right now, and dress like now,"

"I like so totally swear on the river Styx!"

I smiled and turned my attention over to Atermes, "are all men terrible?"

"No, they are amazing!" She gasped.

"And what do you feel about women? Especially you,"

"That guys like you that's are total babes should take advantage of girls especially me!"

"Okay, then for a kiss how about you get in your hands and beg for me?"

She did as she was told and held my hand with her own, "please please please use me. It would be an honor! I swear on the river Styx I will do anything you want with a smile on my face!"

That was easy.

I left her there and walked to zeus, exited to use him. "Zeus, how are you feeling?"

"Y-your talking time me! Ahh! I don't deserve this! I didn't do anything! I hate attention!" Then he ran off.

i smiled as drew told everyone to rub off and a few slaves picked up Annabeths dead body. I gave her a light kiss, "how was that?"

"Tell me yourself,"

Suddenly I had become aware of why had happened. Annabeth was dead because of me and I laughed about it. No, she couldn't have had that much control over me, right?

"And now," drew smirked, "let's see how your friends react because everyone's turning normal right now,"