AFFECTIONATE

guys y'all are INSANE- every new chapter i'm thanking you guys for ANOTHER 1k!! this time it's 2k! this is insane i'm so thankful- anyways, new chapter!

the boys and y

the boys and y.n had stopped playing the intimate game, of course after a few more rounds. somehow y.n managed to get more and more kisses with the blonde boy. and boy would the two others NOT let them hear the end of it. " maybe it's a sign~ " george teased, nudging nick's shoulder.

" oh DEFINITELY! " nick said as well, a giggle escaping right after. clay scoffed, another swing of beer spilling into his mouth to try and hide the redness all over his freckled face behind the dark bottle. " you guys suck " y.n muttered, leaning their head back on the sofa so they wouldn't have to look at the drunk boys.

" you, LOvE us! " nick instantly replied, clay choking on his drink to the sudden voice crack. everyone bursted our in a fit of laughs and giggles, even a few snorts from the lack of oxygen. beer trickled down the boys pinkish lips and down his chin, dark splotches of beer staining his shirt in the process. y.n ended up knocking into his side when laughing, the rest of his drink spilling onto him.

the trio only bursted into more laughter as the blonde boy shrieked from the sticky drink seeping into his thin shirt and his pants. " i-i'm so sorry!- " y.n forced the words through their loud laughter, clutching onto the arm of the stiff boy. the blonde shook them off, chuckling under his breath before walking off and upstairs.

the three who were left downstairs finally calmed down, catching their breaths as mumbled words and giggles echoed down in the lounge of a basement. " i'm gonna go check on him. " y.n slurred, stumbling off the sofa they were on, alone. the boys didn't reply, instead striking up another conversation which was filled with soft and drunken laughs.

y.n listened to the faint sound of water running, only assuming what the blonde was doing. they walked around, trying to listen out for the sound of rushing water to see which room they were supposed to head into. they gently tapped their knuckles on the wood, then pushed the door wide open.