𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Ren was squashed in the back seat of her Jeep with a high Brooke, "Come on, baby" Haley said as she rocked out to the song Peyton was playing

"You're acting like such a rockstar, Haley James" Ren leaned her head inbetween the driver and passanger seat as she joked.

The three girls laughed as the song came to an end.

"We need some music" Peyton said aloud, reaching behind Haley's seat to grab her CD's.

"Peyton!" Both Haley and Verena yelled as the driver began to swerve off the road.

"Sorry"

"Where the hell are we?" Brooke says as she awakes from her slumber.

"Miles from normal" Haley smirked.

Brooke leans over Verena to look at Haley, "What is she doing here?"

"You invited her, Brooke" Verena says, pushing Brooke off of her. They all laugh at Brookes confused look, before Peyton reaches and tuns the volume up loud. When Ren looks over at brooke she has her sweatshirt around her ears, "You look stupid, have some fun Brooke"

"Oh, I am fun but this is not" Brooke tells her pointing at both Peyton and Haley. Verena didnt btoher replying, she just rolled her eyes and rocked out with Haley.

"Nice. What's next?" Haley asks after the song dies down.

"Uh, you pick" Peyton tells her, geaturing to her CD's.

"Wait... is that" Ren says but tetters off.

"Oh, my..."

"Could this night get any freakier"

"Nathan with Lucas with Charlie" Haley says shocked.

"What the hell is going on"

TWELVE HOURS EARLIER

"Verena, hey wait up!" SHe heard Charlie yell as she walked towards her car to leave.

She looked behind her before rolling her eyes, not bothering to stop to talk to him. "Hey, V. Harlow" Brooke said as she stepped in stride with Verena.

"Rena!" Charlie yelled again but instead of Verena turning around, it was Brooke.

"Oh, no. Do you want to talk to him?" Brooke asked which Ren shrugged, "Maybe you should, i'll just be over there next to that piller pretending like im not listening to you guys"

"Brooke, wait-"

"You ignoring me?" Charlie said when he caught up with her.