Kaminari x Reader x Shinsou

You were watching your best friends cuddle on the couch in Kaminari room. You couldnt help it.

They were your favorite couple. At least you thought of them as a couple they did everything a couple would do but they never really made it official so you weren't sure if you could really call them that, but they were cute together none the less.

Shinsou lazily looked over at you staring, you just looked back down at the book you were suppose to be reading.You actually only came over to study but when you enter Kaminari room Shinsou was already there. You were gonna just leave them alone and cancel your little study plans with Kaminari but when Kaminari and Shinsou told you to just come in. You did but now they were now being all loving. Not that you really cared. You didnt mind. You thought it was cute and you were happy that they were both happy around each other.

"You're staring again Y/n." Shinsou tiredly said.

"Dont know what you're talking about." You mumbled, trying to look like you've been reading this whole time. You knew you were caught but you had to at least try not to make it obvious 

Kaminari looked over at you and laughed, it wasnt a secret to him that you loved the two boys relationship. He knew you liked to fangirl over the two when they were being all cute. But he also knew how to make you feel embarrassed.

"Oh Y/n, you know you can always join." He said giving you a smirk, and even tho you werent looking at him you knew he was smirking at you. You could just feel it. You could feel your cheeks heating up.

"Oh shut it, you two love birds. Im reading." you said waving the book that was in your hand.

"Get over here already." shinsou groaned, putting the blanket up.

"I dont wanna cuddle or whatever with you two, enjoy your time together before you have to leave Shinsou." you sighed as you tried to focus on your reading.

You heard a huff come from Shinsou, and with that you sighed once again before walking over to the two boys. You watched Kaminari as he laid down on his back. He patted his chest.

"Im so gonna crush you" You sighed, but he just gave you a little shrug before patting his chest again.

"No" You crossed your arms, and with that he got back on his side and he moved over putting space between him and Shinsou. Then raised his eyebrow.

You gave in and got between them luckily the couch was big enough for all three of you. But the real thing was you didnt know what way to lay. Where you suppose to lay on your back or face one of them. But your thoughts got interrupted by a voice.

"Just face Kaminari" Shinsou mumbled, waiting for you to lay down. You followed what he said and laid on your side and face Kaminari who was now facing you. While Shinsou spooned you from behind, wrapping his arms around you. While his body was right on yours. You could feel a blush spread onto your cheeks. It didnt help Kaminari was leaving small kisses all over your face.

"Gross" You mumbled, earning a laugh from him.

Kaminari couldnt help but to smile at you, he felt so happy being so close to you. Shinsou was pretty happy too. At least thats what his body was saying. Not that you would ever think he would actually say it out loud to you. But he kept on squeezing you once in a while, as he rubbed his face on the back of your neck. You were amazed that your hair wasnt bothering him till he finally did move it so it wasnt in his face. Making you slightly laugh. But once his lips met the back of your neck. Your laughs stopped. Making Shinsou slightly chuckle on your skin.

"Dont get turned on now" Kaminari smirked, which made you roll your eyes. Honestly not that you would admit it. You were sure if Shinsou kept up those kisses back there you would.