Episode 6 - Papyrus's Birthday

Written by Kirishima Mom

Papyrus woke up from his slumber. He got out of his car bed and starts playing with his action figures. "I feel like today is something..." he said. He stops playing with his action figures and goes onto his computer. He doesn't have a chair, so he just stands. Papyrus looks at the date in the bottom right corner and realizes that it's his birthday! Its January 4th, National Spaghetti Day! Papyrus then here's a knock on his door. Sans and Savannah walk in and tell him, "happy birthday!" "COME ON! We already started decorating." Savannah said, pulling his arm. "Ok!" Papyrus said, excitedly. They walk downstairs to see Waluigi hanging up streamers on the walls. "OOOOO!" Papyrus said. The steamers were red, which was papyrus's favourite colour. Papyrus walks into the kitchen to see Shrek setting up the dining room. The cups, napkins, and plates had papyrus's face on it. "Hey, son. Do you like what I made?" Shrek asked. "I LOVE IT! IT'S ME!" Papyrus said. "Well, I'm glad you like it," Shrek said, "Now go put on your party outfit." Papyrus nodded and ran to. He walked into his walk-in closet and changed into his. He went out of the closet and went back downstairs. The party was almost done being decorated, so there was nothing really for Papyrus to do. Papyrus saw Sans playing Undertale in the living room and watched him. A couple of hours later, the doorbell rings. Waluigi opens the door and standing outside we're Cristina, Sydnee, and all of their kids. They all shuffle through the door, nearly knocking each other over. All the girls go upstairs to Savannah's room and the boys come into the living room to watch San's play. About an hour later, Wario, Grandma Ella, and Grandpa Lafayette arrive. Waluigi then calls out for everyone to come and eat the spaghetti. Because Papyrus's favourite food is spaghetti, he devoured it. After that, the boys went into Savannah's room to annoy the girls. Savannah had enough at one point and threatened to dump her entire Hydro Flask on everyone, which caused them to get scared and ran off. Then it was time for cake. The cake was red and white with Papyrus's face on it. Then everyone sang to Papyrus. Papyrus blew out 11th candles because it was his 11th birthday. After that, it was present time. Papyrus got new action figures, new clothes, new computer games, and a new bone to put in his collection. After everyone left, Papyrus put all his presents in a pile in his room and went to sleep.