See You Again

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here, you should saving Scott." I look up and see Kali. I feel numb, speechless, "What, where am I?" She helps me up from the ground and walks me down a white long hallway.

"Your in the passage that people take when they can no longer go on. But it's different for you, your leaving your past here and continuing your life." We keep walking past pictures that I remember when I was younger. "Wait, that's me, when I was a baby. That's Melissa, and my Dad." She points at a figure looking in the delivery room, "And Her." I squint my eyes, "My Mom."

We continue on to all the memories that float in my head, rehearing all of the old stories. We stop in the middle of the passage, and are surrounded with pure white walls, only leading into two opposite doors.

"I know it's hard, not having the life you would have wanted. The Hales would still be alive, Allison's family, Me. But it's also hard watching you live your life without us on the other side. You look happy when Scott, Stiles, and Liam are with you. Jordan, I wish I could have met him before." She look towards the white light, "You can still continue on, or you can turn around and walk back into your life. But that's all on you."

I feel normal, no pain, no bruises, no worries. I find the courage to walk back, and stop just before I head back. "If I go back, what will happen." She stands behind me, "It's what ever you choose to do. You can fight the urge to evolve, you can fight with the Calaberas, or you can save Scott's life. It's all up to you. But just remember, your not going to be able to save everyone you love by sacrificing yourself."

She leaves me at the door, I think back to what she was said to me and take a step into the light.

I open my eyes, hearing shooting around me. I see a hand resting on my leg, their face is turned away from me. I reach for their hand and lift their head up slowly, "You alive." Derek weakly sits next to me, "What's happening to us." We sit their for minutes, while the moon finishes it's job. Derek starts to grow black hair all over his body, as I start to grow white hair all over mine.

Our features change, jaws get larger, eyes change into a different color, and teeth start to sharpen. We wake up into different type's of werewolf, walking on all fours. "We were evolving." I hear Derek's thoughts, "What did you say?" He turns to me with a shocked face. "We can hear each others thoughts?" We walk around each other examining our new fur. "Maybe Peter was right. We were the rare perfect combination, we in printed on each other, without knowing."

The fight behind us becomes quite, only hearing Kate talking to someone else, we howl at the moon. Everything seems to stop, Derek runs from behind a small cliff while I trail behind him. Kate and Araya step back, "Derek? Savannah?" Kate looks amazed by us still alive, "You were supposed to be dead." Derek growls and moves aside, "After you." I move to attack Kate, "With pleasure." I push her down to the ground, and start scratching at her and biting her neck, only getting a good bite every second or so. I jump off and stand next to Derek, we gain control to change back into our human form.

"What? How?" Kate stops the bleeding from her neck, "We were evolving." She then looks at me, "Something you will never do." Kate gets up with full blown anger, "You think I can't do that as well." She jumps towards me and I roll to the floor knocking her over and landing on top of her. I get a hold of her neck and squeeze, "I've been waiting for this, longer than you can imagine...Mom."

"Savannah." I look up at Chris and then down at Kate. I reach back, punching straight in the face. "If you ever hurt or target my family again. I will hunt you down myself, and finish you." I whisper at her. I throw back her necklace at the ground landing next to her. She looks at it terrified, grabbing it and running away, Chris goes after her and into the cave leading down the Church.