Chapter- 12: Survival Time

Ghost's POV:

Thalia sobbed on my shoulder and I didn't actually had any problem then I saw a flying fireball like thing on horizon but then,it hit my mind, it wasn't a fire ball it was nuke.

I held Thalia by her waist,she tensed up for a moment. "What the...?" She said but I jumped in behind a rock near me.

The shock waves generated by it were really strong I even felt some of them but I didn't let 'em reach Thalia.

When the force died I asked her,"Are you Okay?"

She looked at me for a second but nodded.

I got up and said,"Commander might've left already."

"What!no this can't be possible, Percy will not leave us behind?"

"He will not risk so many lives just for two lives." I said

She tried to speak but she knew it was no use,so stopped.

"We must make a shelter and fire cause if we didn't we won't survive the night. " I said

....

We finally had a shelter it was a tiki styled shelter.

Big enough for two of us and also a fire pit.

I brought wood but before I could start fire.

"No, I can do this I am hunter I have more experience than you in making fire." She said
If she wasn't my roommate my knife would have already made his way to her throat.

She brought bow and drill. Then kept on spinning the drill but even after non-stop  trying, there was not even a little bit of smoke.

Finally she broke the drill in frustration, so I brought my lighter and lit the fire

"Why didn't you tell me you had a lighter." She asked clearly frustrated

"I was trying but you didn't let me do that." I said

She just frowned

I brought out my military canteen and gave her the water.

She drank it and said,"Why don't you keep nectar with you? because of being partially immortal you can drink it."

"I know but I don't, when ever I drink it it reminds me of my mom's hand made apple pie and It make me feel more worthless because I wasn't able to save her." I said.

Thalia's POV:

Life of Ghost is no better than Percy I can't even believe how Percy is so much sarcastic,funny and happy.

"Ghost I..." I tried to talk to him but was silenced by his finger on my lips

He brought one of his hand to his left ear like he was trying to hear something.

Then he threw a knife out side of shelter with a speed that was twice of Hermes.

Then a cry of agony was heard.

"Wait here." He said and ran outside.
"Ghost where you going?" I asked but no reply came

"Ghost?" I said and waited there cause denying the order Ghost means jumping in Tartarus.

Well the only that Percy can do
....

"Ghost?" I said I was a little afraid to be honest who will not be, I mean just imagine your freind(maybe freind) throws a knife in a random direction and then a cry is heard and he just run away and ask you to stay here.

"Ghost?'' I said again and I saw a figure approaching me with something on his shoulders.

I picked Ghost's gun[His M4] And tried to aim at the figure.