32

It was great. Our vacation in Japan is great. I had asked Sana some places where we can visit near the beach resort she recommended where we stayed at. Those places we visited is amazing.

It's our last day in Japan and we're at a restaurant, eating lunch, I told him that I'm planning on buying souvenirs to my brother and my friends, he said yes and will buy some for his friends and also to my brother.

Most of my pictures were taken by him, I didn't know he's a great photographer. He knows the angles and more. He's really perfect.

And there's a time where we can't find someone who can take a picture of us so he had to buy some things to place his camera on it, he set it on a timer for 10 seconds before he ran towards my direction.

I told him that I'm going to pay half of the money he used to pay for our expenses but he said no. He wanted to spoil me so bad so I just agreed. Well, who am I to say no?

"I'm going to the restroom, wait here." He says as he stood up and made his way to the restaurant's restroom. I then continued to eat my dessert.

"Chou Tzuyu?" Huh? I looked up and saw two women standing infront of me. "Do I know you?"

"The heirs of the Yakuza." They whispered. My eyes widened as I looked around, making sure that he's still in the restroom. Fuck. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh, it's a really long story." I whispered back. "We sent more evidences of Western Mafias lurking around here to Sana, she says it might be a good idea to act like a normal citizen in Japan and observe them."

Few days ago, the girls called and said Western Mafias are back on their work here in Asia. They saw that we managed to remove the mark they left so they put another one again and it's impossible for us to remove it.

They saw the heirs of the other powerful organizations in the Western Countries lurking around. They also said they saw the heir of South and North America together but they didn't saw the face of the North America Mafia's heir. He really is damn good at hiding.

I saw Jungkook walking back to our table in the corner of my eyes. "I'll ask the girls what you guys need to do later." I said to them before I continue to finish my dessert.

When Jungkook looked at them, they bid their goodbyes at me and left. "Who are they?"

"Um, they worked with us before and now they're working with us again." He nodded at my answer. After finishing my dessert, we paid the bill and went to the souvenir shop that is 2 hours away from the airport.

Since Mingyu loves cooking, I told him to buy a few aprons for him and new sets of cooking things or what. I'm not really a fan of cooking, I just knew how to cook but I'm not like my brother who knows how to cook like he's the head chef of this restaurant.

I bought 9 phonecases for me and for the girls. I bought Nayeon a pair of beach sandals, 2 blazers for Jeongyeon, 2 hats for Momo, a cute peach dress for Sana, knitting things for Jihyo, 2 lego sets for Mina, a book that can guide you if you always dye your hair for Dahyun, and 2 packs of strawberries and boots for Chaeyoung. And for Mingyu, I bought a pair of nike shoes for him.

I managed to pay for the things I bought before Jungkook can because he's still busy finding the things he'll buy for his friends. And when he found out, he just glared at me and told me that I should tell him if I'm gonna buy something again.

I feel really spoiled. I'm gonna tell this to the girls once we're back home. Since we'll be there at 6 in the evening, I'm planning on visiting the girls while they are still at the headquarters.

Plus, I want to annoy Eunseo, so she'll realize it was a great mistake of hers for liking my property.

"You spent what?! Only 10 dollars for your friends?!" What the fuck, is he even a true friend to them?