Attention

2 months later~

Sapnap
Reese you here?

Reese
Yea, what's up?

Sapnap
Wanna play on the server? Dream them are sleeping atm

Reese
Sure :) vc?

Reese and Sapnap made a call

Sapnap: Heyyy

Reese: heyy do you mind if I stream?

Sapnap: yea sure ahaha I'm streaming to that's gonna be fun

I set up all the camera gear and screen recordings. Then I started to stream.
Usually my streams get 100 viewers, this time I got 10k. I was so happy, growing my channel over two months and I went from 100 to 10k!

Reese: Sapnap woah there are so many people on my stream this is crazy!

Sapnap: Really? How much

Reese: 10k!

Sapnap: *gasps* awe I'm so proud of you

In that moment I was happy but I don't know, I kind of blushed a bit.

Reese: Thanks *smiling*

Reesespieces has joined the server

Sapnap: I got you a present

Reese: really? Awe where are you?

Maceronicrackp: SAPNAP IS SIMPING
Yuiahtrivago: THIS STREAM IS SO CUTE
Justliddinglookbacl: I LOVE THIS DUO
timedeo: apples
bastardgreenvillian: apples apples apples apples apples
Generocorf: apples apples
Parselytime: apples and parsley

Sapnap: I'm at my place but just wait at the bridge I'm coming

I sat there patiently just reading the chat and quietly laughing.

Sapnap: I'm here!!!

He came up to me and shifted then gave me flower, it was a rose.

Reese: for me?

Sapnap: mhm!

Reese: this is trash sapnap trashnap, these flowers are so common you know that right?

Sapnap: *frowning and actually sad and starts slow walking away*

Reese: IT WAS A JOKE SAPNAP I'm sowwy

Sapnap: it better have been

Sapnap: now come I still have the other gift, AND YOU BETTER NOT TRASH TALK IT

Reese: I won't I won't

Reese: Nice house!

Sapnap: Thanks I worked hard on it

He led me to the downstairs area and he told me to look in the chest. I looked in the chest and there was 20 diamonds in the middle.

Reese: NO WAY

Sapnap: hehe do you like it?

Reese: I LOVE IT SAPNAP

Sapnap: *laughs softly*

Reese: I love you so much ahahha *shifts while throwing diamonds*

Sapnap: Sorry you cut out, what did you say?

Reese: Sapnap I love you

Sapnap: *smiling so hard on his stream*

Craclnapsson: IM LITERALLH CRYINH I LOBE THIS SHIP SM
revoerqp: RAPNAPPPP

Sapnap: *laughing* what no!

Reese: what happened?

Sapnap: no no no nothing nothing hehe

beckersonandsimp: LOL SOMEONE JUST SENT 50 DOLLAR DONATION ABOUT YOU AND SAPPITY NAPPITY

I read that and laughed.
For the remaining time, we had such a good stream. He was really funny and made me laugh a lot. He gave me so much gifts which I am thankful for because he said he spent a long time getting those gifts. In the ending of the stream, we both said our goodnights. I laid down in my bed, again reminiscing my thoughts. I thought about the craziest thing, I mean Im so new. I really just came here compared to all the others and he never treats Nikki like this. Or never is really this sweet to the other boys. For some reason, I blushed. All the other fans were like hyping us up and this was a feeling I've never felt before. Although Ive never even know anybody except Fundy for a year, I felt like they were all my family. Crazy yes I know but my mindset was truly that. I turn off the bright screen of my phone and I plug it in the charging cord. Set my AirPods back in their charging case. Turn off the bedside lamp. And shut my eyes, in hopes of sleeping.

~MORNING~

I woke up in my normal time, 9:00 a.m. But I suddenly get WOKEN up when my phone went on and on buzzing. It was a few of the friends stream notices, and others were from social media that completely changed my mood. It was just about 2 people.

"Look new girl, sapnap, George, dream or any other dream team member DOESN'T WANT YOU!!!!"

"LOL WHO DO U EVEN THINK U ARE, U SHOULD JUST KYS, IF U ARE EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS."

My face frowned a little unknowingly. I already had a very dark past that only Fundy knows about, so I guess I shouldn't be too mad since they don't know. Is this the hate Tommy was talking about? I thought he'd meant like "oh your streams are very bad" kind of hate. Not death wishes :/. I think they are just joking, I mean maybe its like an initiation or something for the dream team aha. Right? My thoughts floated everywhere.

*sorry this chapter is pretty short