Sneak out

"Les Secrets indicibles," I raised an eyebrow at what I just read.

"It means the untold secrets," I explained the letters on the book. 

Draco bent down to pick the note, which fell near the couch. He stood opposite to where I was standing, and opened it. 

"My dear Astoria,

The legends of your predecessors, it tells. Forget not to write your complete name. You'll enjoy exploring the beautiful stories the castle watched. Wondering, why I never gave you this before? There's always the right time for everything.

                                                                             Love Grandfather"

I felt Draco's thumb wipe a tear that escaped my notice. His hands cupped my face and lifted my chin to look at him. 

"Astoria, I know, losing your Grandfather was difficult. And would he spare me for letting his beloved grandaughter cry?" He smiled gently, making me chuckle.

Was I dreaming? Or is it true that it's Draco, being so gentle? No, but this is the first time he ever called me by my name. I felt my stomach flutter. 

"Shall we write now?" He asked.

"Mhmm," I nodded, trying not to look like an idiot. I dared to look at his face once he pulled out a quill, and notice his face pink rather than his usual pale tone. I saw him write Astoria Emmiline Greengrass, in beautiful writing. 

 But "Draco,"

"Yes?" 

"My ancestors are not from Hogwarts, except my Father and Grandfather and Grandmother," I told him.

"Yeah, And Hyperion Greengrass knew that, maybe I should write my name and see what happens," he said.

Draco Lucius Malfoy, I saw him write. We saw letters appear on it, but it was late already, we could hear sounds from the dorms.

"Meet me in the common room, midnight," he smiled.

"Midnight?" I tried to oppose it, but he left.

_______

 I and Scarlet sat under one of the trees, by the Black lake.

"Ria!" Yelled my best friend.

"What?"

"Why are you blushing?" she asked.

"Was I? Sweet Merlin!" I bit my tongue.

"You were thinking of Malfoy, weren't you?" she smirked, leaving me speechless.

"Scarlet!" I whined.

"Do you like him, Ria?"

 "Well, he is actually nice to me," I said shyly.

"Mhmm?" she teased.

"How did you know?" I asked her.

"At breakfast, I saw you stealing glances at him. And now, you are blushing, all to yourself," she explained.

"Oh no!" I covered my face with my hands, embarassed.

While we were still talking, I saw three boys, heading towards us. Scarlet turned her head to see if there was anyone behind us. 

"Durmstrang, arent' they?" whispered Scarlet.I nodded in response.They stopped at a certain distance, where we could clearly hear them.

 "No, you,"