Just Talk

BAYBEHHHHH. I know it has been a good year and then some since I've updated any of my books. Please reread the previous chapter for a recap.

Beyoncé's POV
January 26, 1999
8:30pm

I parked in Onikas drive way to see Alicia's car. I furrowed my eyebrows turning the car off and grabbed my phone.

me: Alicia over there packing?
8:33pm.

Almost immediately onika responded.

Onika: She's not here, wym?
8:34pm.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't bothering responding because as of right now it looked like I had just been lied to. But I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and have a look for myself.

I got out the car and grabbed her key out of my back pocket from earlier and unlocked the door. The first thing I see is Alicia sprawled out on the couch knocked out next to a TV dinner. I twisted my face up at the drool leaking to the side of her face. I frowned in disgust and made my way upstairs not bothering to wake her.

I went into Onika's room peeking my head in to see her facing the wall on her phone. I cleared my throat causing her to jump and drop her phone. She looked back at me with a smile that she quickly removed.

"I thought you weren't coming." She said putting on that nonchalant act again. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you said Alicia wasn't here." I said folding my arms dropping my phone, wallet and keys.

"She's not-

"Yes she is. She downstairs sleep." I said cutting her off. Onika furrowed her eyebrows getting up out of bed to walk passed me and I pulled her back by the arm.

"Leave it alone I don't feel like hearing it ." I said Onika tried to pull her arm back but failed.

"No Beyoncé. I didn't even know she was here. She didn't come up to speak or nothing." Onika said.

"Keep it that way." I said with a shrug. Onika looked at me and then looked out the door. I knew she was going to do what she wanted so I let her go. Besides, she might just do what I did to Kelly. I followed her downstairs.

"Alicia." Nicki said standing before her tapping her foot. When Alicia didn't budge Onika reached for her hair and yanked it causing me to let out a small laugh shaking my head. Alicia got up with a yelp and rubbed her head looking at Onika.

"Girl what the hell is your problem-

"Why you walk in my house and not speak? I didn't even know you were here! What if I would have shot you-

"Onika miss me with that. You didn't even want me talking to you this morning so when I came home I took a shower in the guest room and came down here to eat and ended up falling asleep." Alicia explained. I stood ducked off in the corner as I watched the two interact.

"Why did you even come back here-

"I live here too!-

"IM TALKING DONT FUCKING CUT ME OFF!" Onika yelled. I shook my head and cleared my throat. I'm not about to listen to these two go back and forth. Neither one of them know how to talk to each other. This was a soon to be fight in the making.

"Beyoncé what the hell you doing here?" Alicia asked turning around to acknowledge my presence.

"She's welcomed to my house anytime she wants to come." Onika spoke up. I held my hand up letting her know I can speak for myself.

"Alicia, Kelly needs help cleaning up my house. Why don't you go help her since you were there to help make it." I told her more so than I asked. Onika smacked her lips.

"You just gone tell her to g-

"Onika shut up and let me handle this, or did we're you trying to work shit out?" I asked stepping back if that was the case.

"I don't need you handling me. We got this. Onika I pay bills here as well. Just because we not on good terms right now doesn't mean I can't come to my house and sleep. I didn't bother you so I'd appreciate it if you did the same." Alicia said cause me to widen my eyes. I know Onika is about to go awf.

"First off bitch, you cheated on me-

I cleared my throat once again.

"Nicki I'm not about to stay here to listen to y'all fight and for you to go back to that victim shit. We talked about this. Be straight up with yourself and her." I said heading upstairs to get my things.

"Beyoncé wait, Alicia leave." Nicki said. Alicia bust out into laugher and I know nickis blood was boiling. I looked at nicki and sighed.

"Let's go." I said cause both nicki and Alicia to look at me.

"Go where?" They asked in unison.

"I was talking to nicki." I said adverting my attention back to her.

"Remember that date I wanted to take you on?" I asked. Nicki's smile grew wide causing me to smile.

"Fuck outta here it ain't the weekend." Alicia said with a scuff standing up grabbing nickis hand.

"Nicki, I'm sorry okay? I know things haven't been great between us these past couple of months but I want to try to work things out.

This that bullshit.

Nicki looked at Alicia with pleading eyes. I sighed. Nicki already had a difficult time processing her feelings about the both of us and now Alicia is trying to make things better?

Nicki bit at her bottom lip and looked at me then back at Alicia.

"Alicia I-

"Nicki, whatever come out your mouth next need to be the truth." I said.

———————————————————
I missed this.

EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES PLEASE

What y'all think Nicki is going to say??

What other stories would you guys like to be updated?