❤️Start of a beautiful friendship.❤️

Hi guys, I am back on Wattpad after a very very long hiatus and I am extremely sorry for disappearing without informing🥺. But guess what now I am finally done with school. Yayayyyyyy.🥳🥳🥳

So for those of you who don't know me or simply don't remember me, hi🙋 I am Samira Sighaniya, I once was a avid reader of wattpad but I went on a long hiatus. So, enough of my bakk bakk, moving on to why I am here. I was just watching clips of bepannah on instagram and got inspired to write my own take on Aditya and Zoya's story. So here I am with a os, fs, ts or ss series on Adiya.
I am done with my rant, so let's jump in the first os👇.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Story starts with Zoya attempting suicide after finding Yash's signature on divorce papers and Aditya saving her.
Aditya looks at Zoya lying lifelessly on the hospital bed. Her skin looked pale, her lips chapped. She looked broken. Aditya was silently contemplating all the possibilities that could've happened if he had not saved her on time. The thought of something bad happening to Zoya just clenched Adi's heart painfully.
Adi reminisced how yesterday Zoya was cheerfully talking to him, how she was sneakily planning a birthday party for him, how happy and bubbly she looked and finally how he poured all his frustration on her , how he lashed out all his anger on her, how he was going to committ a sin by hooking up with random girl at the club. But yet again Zoya has saved him from not committing such a mistake that he would forever be guilty for.
Sitting next to her, Aditya was just watching her take shallow breaths and he was just thinking about all the events that happened on his birthday. Aditya finally realised that Zoya was also suffering equally as him. Her partner whom she trusted more than anyone in the world, cheated on her. The man for whom she fought with her dad, broke her heart in such a way that it cannot be fixed. He was filled with guilt for making her life miserable and was determined that once Zoya is up he would make everything right. He would no longer be a problem to Zoya, he would apologize to her even if she doesn't forgive him.
With determination in his eyes, Adi was about to go out of Zoya's hospital room,  a hand clasped around his wrist stopping him. He looked down to see Zoya looking at him with hooded and broken eyes. Slowly in a husky voice she spoke,

Zoya- Aapka Shukriya hume bachane ke liye, agar aaj aap hume bachane nahi aate toh shayad hum yahan nahi hote.

Aditya looked at her intensly and spoke,

Adi- Aaj maine hi tumhe nahi bachaya hai balki tumne bhi mujhe bachaya hai kuch aise banane se jo main hun hi nahi.

Suddenly Adi was furious on Zoya for impulsively trying to take her own life.

Adi- Zoya kya karni jaa rahi thi tum woh bhi uss cheater Yash ke liye, marne jaa rahi thi uss insaan ke liye jo tumhe chhodna chahta tha, jise tumhari kadr nahi thi, uske liye marna chahti thi. Aur agar tum aaj marr jaati toh socha hai kya hota tumhare parivaar ka, tumhare colleagues ka.
And lastly he silently whispers, "mera kya hota Zoya".

Zoya looks at him, and smiles weakly and says,

Zoya- Hume apni nas kaatne ke baad hi  
Samajh aaya ki hum kitna galat kar chuke hai, hum aise shaks ke liye jaan de rahe the jine humari kadr hi nahi thi. Pata hai Aditya nas kaatne ke baad hume apki baat yaad aayi ki kaise aap ab khud ke liye jiyenge, kuch bhi ho khud ko sambhalege par kabhi haar nahi maanege.

Zoya chuckles softly staring at Adi and continued,

Zoya- Woh soch kar hume samajh aa gaye ki hum kitna galat kar chuke hai, hume apna doosra mauka Zindagi mein aise hi gawa rahe hai, par tab tak bahut der ho chuki thi. Hum allah se yahi khwaish maang rahe the ki kisi bhi haalat mein hume bacha le kyunki ab hum khud ke liye jeena chahte hai. Aur phir aap aa gaye humare maseeha banke aur hume bacha liye.