48.

Her.

Time went by unnoticeably. We both got back to work and Christmas preparations took a lot out of us: planning, shopping, decorating places and things that we didn't ornament before, work related tasks that related to Christmas - bonuses and similar.

Today is 22nd of December and it is 10PM. 

I am in bed in my navy coloured nightgown, waiting for Leonardo to come home. He has been working more, so we could spend time together after Christmas; I have been doing the same thing. We have barely seen each other nowadays, so needless to say that I miss him greatly. 

Him.

Work and secret project, which will be unveiled soo, take up so fucking much time. Paperers, blueprints, reports, documents - everything needs to be solved before tomorrow. 

I drowned my 5th coffee and put away checked files. I took the last folder and began looking through quickly, trying to maintain my focus. 

I miss Camila insanely. We both have been so busy that the only time we see one another is early in the morning and late in the evening and even then, most of the time when I am back, she is half-asleep. I miss our breakfasts together, endless hugs and cuddles, her angelic voice, tender touch, sweet kisses, adorable giggles, dazzling smile, delightful fragrance, cute habits. 

My daily accessories are her two scrunchies in white colour that smell of her. They are what gets me through the day. 

"Fucking finally."- I sighed and quickly grabbed my phone and car keys. 

"Signor Russo-"- started Lionel as I dashed out of the headquarters. 

"Whatever it is, deal with it. I have no time."- I quickly shut him up and hopped in my black Ferrari. 

I got home in matter of a few minutes and I went upstairs right away. As I opened the doors quietly just in case Cami is asleep, I couldn't help my smile because I am back by her side. 

"Hi, baby."- spoke softly Camila while getting out of bed. 

"Hey, bambina."- I replied and hugged her tightly the second she was in reach. 

"How was your day?"- she asked with care and concern.

"Long and complex. What about you, angel?"- I said and kissed her forehead. 

"The same."- sighed softly Cami and hugged me more securely. 

I went to shower quickly and do my routine. I put on my underwear and approached Camila, who motioned me to sit on the edge of bed with her behind me to what I complied. 

Her.

I started massaging Leonardo's shoulders and back, feeling worried about him as I felt how taut his frame was. Under my touch his muscles relaxed and melodic, deep, husky humming escaped from him. As I went on with my movements, I placed gentle, small kisses on his neck. 

"Mhm, principessa."- almost moaned Leonardo as he turned around. 

The second his plump, soft lips claimed mine in fond kiss, I melted as billion fireworks exploded in me. We haven't kissed each other like this in days and God, I missed his tender kisses and pleasant touch. 

"I am sorry that I wasn't around more, baby. I am sorry that I didn't pay attention to you."- almost whispered against my lips Leonardo with regret, guilt, sorrow laced in his voice.

"Don't. I understand why you did what you did and I don't blame you, I am not angry or disappointed. We both were occupied more than usually, but we are together and that's what matters."- I assured him honestly and pecked him tenderly.