Prologue: How Do You Do A Murder? [2]

Author Note:

I personally find this part kinda boring... (I wanna rewrite it but at the same time  I want to work on Chapter 1.)

_____

Prisha stared at the tall boy with hair that was various shades of pink. He seemed to thinking about something, as Prisha impatiently waited for her answer.

"Hello..." He answered, just before Prisha taunted him about being slow. "I'm Esprit Brodeur. Kehehe... Believe it or not... I'm the Ultimate Knife Thrower... Kehehe..."

"Ewww. I was expecting some kind of interesting and actually important talent." She sighed, unimpressed by Esprit's talent. "Oh well. It's not like I expected everyone to be as good as me!"

"Oh! We should probably introduce ourselves, too," I suggested. "I'm Saoisre. Ultimate Graphic Designer."

"Don't forget about me! I have an important talent." Prisha once again pushed her glasses up before introducing herself. "I'm Prisha and I'm the Ultimate Algendonicist. And I look forward to experimenting on you!"

Before our conversation could progress, a two people with very similar looks walked in the restaurant.

"More test subjects for my experiments!" Prisha shouted, startling the girl of the of the group.

The girl seemed to hide behind the boy, more than she previously was. The boy seemed to be more relaxed than the girl.

"Could you two tell us your names?" I asked, breaking the weird tension that was in the air.

"Don't forget to tell us your talents!" The blue haired girl besides me added.

"Alright, then! An introduction you want, an introduction you'll get!" The boy sounded really excited to introduce himself, while the girl behind him seemed a bit more nervous. "Yo yo! I'm Nash! Ultimate Rock Singer! Nice to meet cha!"

"Ehhh..." The Algendonicist sounded disappointed by Nash's talent. "Next mostly likely boring person with a boring talent!" That was Prisha's way of wanting the girl to introduce herself to all of us.

"I'm Nona... And I'm the Ultimate Drummer..." She shyly introduced herself. She started to hide behind Nash. "You can talk to my brother now..."

"It's cool to meet you two," I told them, before Prisha went back to judging everyone's talents.

"Ugghh!... Just two annoying musician siblings." The Algendonicist proceeded to judge their talents, like she had done everyone else. "When are the interesting people coming in?"

"Wait, what?" Nash took that as an insult. "I think that we're pretty interesting!"

"Well," The cyannette made a thinking face. "I don't remember when I asked, or even said that I cared about your worthless opinion."

"W-We're in a band!" The singer replied to her. "I don't think you realize how cool that is."

"How cool what is?" Yet another person had entered the restaurant.

This girl had medium length purple hair pulled into a pony tail. She wore an orange dress with an unzipped jacket. Her presence gave off an intelligent feeling.

Nash and Nona made their way to the bar, though it had no alcohol. They siblings took a seat on two of the barstool right beside each other.

"My band!" Nash answered confidently. "And of course, me and my sister's talent."

"Yeah, yeah," The cyanette rolled her eyes. "Introduction and talent. I don't have all day."

"Hey!" She cheerfully greeted us. "My name's Naomi. Heehee... I'm the Ultimate Streamer. Nice to meet you!"

"Wow! Somebody else who speaks computer!" I was happy that I was the only person with an electronic related talent.

"Great... Another nerd." Prisha was back to judging people. "We might as well start a nerd squad for all you and your useless nerdy talents."

"Like a club?" I questioned. Even though she was probably meaning to insult us, the idea of club were we solely talk about electronics sounded really fun.

"Yeah, Soairse!" She answered. "A club of nerdy losers who need to get a life!"

"Wait. Since your some kind of oologist, and oologist's are scientists, doesn't that make you a nerd too?" Nash pointed out. "And science is a smart person subject. Soooooo—"

"Umm..." Prisha had some trouble thinking of a reply.

In her time of thinking, another person entered the Island Restaurant. If I had to guess, everyone else was waking up and reading their letters right about now.

"A setting in a tavern... This could work." The kid who just walked in adjusted his hood and cape. "Oh! There seem to be some Travelers in here waiting for my introduction!"

"Well, duh," Prisha crossed her arms. "The sooner everyone gets here and introduces themselves, the sooner the ceremony will start. So hurry up and get on with it!"

"Of course, Travel-Chan!" The boy smiled, and did a dramatic spin. "Greetings, Traveler-Chan, Traveler-Kun, or Traveler-Soma! You're lucky enough to encounter Ocean Irvin, the Ultimate Storyteller along your travels!"

"Ugghh... This guy is just weird." Prisha sighed, seeing as she has yet to be impressed by anyone. "Well, I'm Prisha. Ultimate Algendonicist."

"Saoirse. Ultimate Graphic Designer." I introduced myself for Ocean and Naomi.

"I'm Naomi. The Ultimate Steamer!" Naomi chimed in. "It's nice to meet you, Ocean!"

"I'm Nash!" Nash looks at Nona. "And this is my little sister, Nona."

"And this is—" I was about to introduce Esprit but the sound of the door opening cut me off.

"Hey," Naomi looked at everyone who had already introduced themselves. "Maybe we should recap names and talents after everyone gets here?" She kindly suggested.

"That would make things run smoother," Prisha said, and everyone seemed to nod in agreement. 

_____

Author Note:

The next part is a little better.