A/N

A writer's like a delicate flower if you don't water it well enough and give it everything it needs it will whither so as for readers but in this case I'm talking about writers. I noticed using my book as an example that you, my readers, don't use to follow like and comment well.
Is it that you don't have time, you don't like it or you only read when you're in the mood cause it really disappoints me. I need encouragement. I'm a kind of person that if I see all my hard work is not earning result I'll crash everything down even if I don't want to.
I know that it takes time to get readers especially on a platform like Wattpad but with the ones I have I noticed that you aren't how do I put it the kind of readers I hoped for.
No offence I'm just an angry girl talking I love you guys but I need encouragement don't judge a book by its cover or its beginning you just need to keep on reading or you'll soon get to the good parts. Don't worry very soon the fairies, mermaids, talking baboons, magical islands everything will soon come on you need to be patient.
The person who made up patience is the key is no idiot. If you feel like there's something you're expecting here that you didn't see or my writing isn't good enough maybe my whole story is just some piece of s**t tell me so I can know what to do about it instead of giving me the silent treatment.
If I may have said some offensive things here I'm sorry but please feel free to talk to me or comment. Thank you.
I'm going to update the next chapter once I have 10 votes.