Lets begin??

"Off always adore you, and was protective of you. Ok wait, he told me himself that he have feelings for you. " Yess I didn't lied, I just didn't told him anything that might lead me to my funeral. Safe.

"I had idea that Off have feeli-"

"Wha- what do you mean , you knew?? You fucking said you had idea?? Are you kidding huhh?? What about me?? You knew he had feelings for you but not mine?? You two even ki- ,ki-

" Kissed?? Yess it happen "

"Arghhh it's driving me crazy. How can you easily say that"

"Are you mad ?? "

"I'm not talking. I don't have words now"

"You know Tay, it can't be change that we kissed but it wasn't kiss, to be honest, my lips were sealed, nor my heart was beating like crazy when you kissed me, it didn't made me weak like your kissed did, it didn't made me feel like secure like your arms did... It-" Gun turned to face Tay but it was interesting side to watch. Instead of looking at Gun , Tay was almost burying his face on his palms, ears were total red itself, and he was blushing crazy....... Cute.

"Tay, Tay" Gun was shaking him but guy wasnt saying nor was removing his hands.

"Cute" Words were spoken unconsciously.

"Wha- what, do-don't be cheesy Gun, it's unlike you" But it warms my heart, I'm happy he feels safe with me. It's first time Gun is being open about his feelings, and it - its making me shy, it's uncontrollable. Stop Tay, you can't blush.

"Then why you are being so cute, it's more adorable with your shuttering. "

"GUN, it's not me it's you who is supposed to be cute"

"Why?? " Gun tilted his head in confusion.

"Because you are .... I mean you know , because, you know position, I mean ..................... "

"You mean??"

"Because.......... I'm taller than you?? " What the hell I'm supposed to tell now, why is it hard to say, we used to talk anything, now??? I'm not uke here,right? ? Am I?? No, not chance. " We should First talk about our conditions first, we are still not couple " Sudden change in Tay's voice made Gun anxious.

"You are still stuck on that, I thought you was joking around. "

" I wasn't "he was firmed in his decision.

" You wasn't?? Oh" confident Gun who was just being open about his feelings, got suddenly nervous. Gun you can do it, he always express his feelings, I also can do it, but why fucking conditions? Can't I express it another way? Like.......

10 minutes later.......

Like???? Okay Gun, let's complete tasks and get over with it.

"No funny business Tay?? Okay. Tell me what are tasks?. " Gun clenched his hands, even though he love person next to him, he didn't forgot how big jerk he was.

"Yeah??? "

"Don't be unsure of your own fucking answer Tay. Sigh. Okay let's begin. "

A/N : I hope I'm not confusing the story , if it is, I will try to explain shortly, or can answer your question. Please share opinion even it's negative. Thank for reading. It really makes me happy ❤❤❤