Part 0

"As Katie and Ashton pull up to the spot on the hill they get out and climb into the back of the truck." They lay down and stargaze for a while before Ashton grabs Katie and says "love me." Ashton puts his lips against Katie's within seconds of the phrase, Katie jumps of how sudden it was but then relaxs as Ashton Coresses her. Ashton starts unbuttoning Katie's shirt. Katie embraces this with a "yes Ashton". After Katie's shirt is off she pounces onto Ashton ripping off his shirt, getting ready... Katie starts to unbutton Ashton pants but he pushes her hands away. "What? Whats wrong Ashton?" Says Katie. "How bad do you want it?" says Ashton. "Please Ashton Stop playing and pleasure me." As she smirks and gives him a nodge. Ashton then unbuttons his pants and lets Katie get closer. As his pants fall, Katie is already grabbing at his boxers, ready to see his package... craving his body. Ashton lets her rip off the last article of clothing he has on. Revealing his large Play toy for Katie. "Damn you're big" says Katie as she grabs it with one hand and slips her lips onto the tip. Ashton lets out a soft moan, as Katie jerks her hand across the shaft while moving her lips in a very sensual motion. She gets up and says "play with me." While giving a small sexual smirk. Ashton then unbuttons her pants and yanks them down in a clean fashion. He then pulls her closer to him, then sticks his package in between her thighs, giving her a jolt of pleasuring emotion which makes her let out a moan of enjoyment. Ashton starts in and back, in and back. He starts off slowly, giving Katie pleasure.. but not enough "more" she asked "deeper" she cried. Ashton starts to move faster and deeper, as Katie lets out a loud moan, that could be heard by everything in the forest. She bites her fingers to relieve the pressure of Ashtons long shaft ramming in between her legs. "I'm gonna cum!" Yells Ashton as he pulls out and lets out his steamy juice all over Katies lower stomach and hips, Katie lets out deep breaths, and finally ends the day with "that was great." In a pleasured and relieved tone.