3

First on Jay's list was frogs eye. He had to go to tik tok crocs den, find a frog without getting eaten by the vicious croc, and pull out the slimy creatures eye. This was always one of his and mals least favourite part.

Jays p.o.v.

"Right let's get this over and done with!" I said to myself. I waded through the murky water until I got to the bank on the other side. "GOTCHA!!" I said as I grabbed a frog. I held him tight until I got to the other side. There I sat on the side and pulled out a small dagger I stole from my dad's junk shop. I stabbed the dreadful creature and used the dagger to cut it's eye out. (Sorry guys) I put the disgusting thing in a small plastic pouch then put it in my backpack.

Next was rat tail, easy! There was loads of rats here. I leaned over and grabbed a stupid rat. "GAHH it got away!! Okay... easy..... there it is.... GOTCHAA!! Haha!!" Isaid out loud. I placed it on the floor under my strong filthy hands and CHOP!! I put its tail in my bag.

Next.... devil horn. I got back up and walked back into town. I then started walking down dark alleys, winding streets up a hill and half way down. Here we are. "Yooo" I said pleasantly "Asher my man!!" He looked up at me "Hey Jay" he said glumly. "What's up dude?" I asked him. "Nothing my dad's making me work here again." He replied. "Oof" I said "hey you got any Devil Horns?" I asked him. "Yea, here" he said as he shoved the jar forward. "How much?" I asked taking out a silver coin. "Just take whatever you need." He said. "K, thanks dude" I said to him. "No problem, you are my best friend and its not like anyone knows about this place" he said as he waved his hand towards a tattered old building a bit away from the town. Asher was Kylo Ren's son and probably my best friend along with Carlos, Mal and Evie. "Just have this" I said as I threw a silver coin at him. "Thanks dude, here have a dragon tail as well. I know its on your list. Sorry no newt tails bro" he said as he looked at the coin with love. "Thanks dude, hey don't let your dad have it you know he doesn't let you keep any of it. That's yours, you earned it. And another for the dragons claw." I said throwing another towards him. "T-thank y-you!!" He said. Asher pulled a box of dragon claws out from under his 'desk'. I took one. "Thanks again bro!" I said to him as he walked away. "Your welcome, anytime, and thank you to!!" He shouted back. Wow thats only two more items to go now. I wonder how Mal's doing.

I now had to get the Newt tail crocodile scale and i'm done. I raced to the docks to find Harry sitting there fiddling with his hook. I tried to sneak around him because I don't feel like any of his crap today. I went past the dock onto the filthy sand and walked over to some rocks to go to my friend who was waiting for me with a box of newt tails. "Thanks Duncan." (Mal's older brother) I said. I took one and Duncan re-hid the box. "Oh, heres the croc scale. Fresh from old tik tok croccy!" We both walked away to bump into non other than Harry Hook. "Hello there" he said, we just ignored him and walked on. He followed us. We ran. He ran. We turned. He turned. "Frik sake dude, haven't you got better things to do?"

"Go away Harry!" Duncan said in an annoyed voice as he cracked his knuckles. Harry laughed as he walked away laughing. God the idiot. "See ya later Duncan" I said. "See ya" he replied. I ran as fast as I could to Maleficent's castle seeing Mal not far behind me. I ran and got there first. "Haha, yess!!" Mal now had to hand it to Maleficent. I knocked on the door for her.

Mal's p.o.v.

Me and Jay sped off in different ways. I went to my brother Duncan who was hanging out with his friends Bear and Scott. "Hey Mali!" He said. "You here for your mom's list?" "Yea" I said back. "Oh heres your Mothwing by the way!" Bear said as he passed me the tiny wing. "Thanks dude!" Mal said. "Heres your crocodile tooth too!" Duncan said passing me the small object. "Thanks bro, I'll be off as Jay and I are racing." I said smiling at the boys. "Okay see ya later alligator!" scott said laughing.