49.

Her.

We started our day with lots of cuddles that made us grin from joy. After a while we got up and did our routine per usual, I wore white sweatpants with matching crop top and he put on sweatpants before going downstairs. We fed our little devils and ate healthy breakfast. 

"I have to do something, bambina. I will be back in around 2 hours, less or a little bit more."- spoke Leonardo while hugging me as I pouted and hid my face in his honed to perfection chest. 

"Angel, I will be back in no time. I will get your favourite cupcakes on my way back."- he said softly, laying a few tender kisses on my temple. 

"I want a kiss."- I stated, locking my eyes on his hazel ones. 

Leo smiled charmingly and kissed me affectionally. I hugged Leonardo tightly and he let me cling to him with my legs around his lean waist and arms around his neck  as he walked upstairs with his hands on my bum. 

While he got dressed, I sat on the island, thinking about what I am going to do in the mean time. Kiss on my forehead snapped me out of my trance. 

Leo has white sweater on, which looks sinfully good on his sinewy frame, paired along with black jeans that look amazing on his long, toned legs. Suitable shoes in black colour and jewellery finish his irresistible look. Midnight black, shiny, silky hair is neatly styled. Handsome, dreamy face is in all its glory. 

"You look very striking."- I complimented him sincerely, wrapping my husband in my arms, hiding my face in his neck. 

"Too good to leave my sight."- I pouted and Leonardo chuckled. 

"I will be back very soon, principessa, and when I come back, I will cuddle you and we will do anything that you want."- he stated and kissed my temple. 

"Can we collect puzzle?"- I asked with puppy eyes. 

"Sure, bambina."- he instantly agreed with beautiful smile and I grinned. 

I walked Leo out and let him go, but not before getting my face peppered with his delightful kisses and getting wrapped in his safe, loving embrace. 

Then I went to the yard to play with our little devils, but my plans changed the second I passed by one of the guards. The smell of his cologne made me dash to the bathroom faster than anyone could blink. 

I threw up everything that I ate, feeling unutterably sick. I stood up and brushed my teeth, flossing twice after that. 

When I was done, I leaned on the sink and took a few deep breaths. What the hell was that about?! Sure, I am very sensitive to smell, but not to the point that I feel this sick. 

My phone buzzed and I picked it up, only for my eyes to widen. Health app asked whether my period started. I rushed to the app and scanned the calendar: I had my period last month and this month I was supposed to be 3 days on it by now. 

I went to the closet to get dressed. I brushed my hair in rush and tied it in a ponytail, ditching makeup. Before spraying my perfume on myself, I smelled it, just in case I feel sick. Thankfully, I didn't. All jewellery is on me.