chapter #3

All the kids come rushing into their seats, while talking among each other as they all take a seat. the tall kid from the hallway comes walking in slowly as he looks around the the room like he's looking for someone, as he dose he closes his eyes and smirks. then he starts walking towards me and stops in front of my desk. he leans in and whispers "you . can . sit by me if you would like ?" he asked calmly. i though about it for a few moments as i look into his eyes i smiled and said "how about tomorrow is that okie?" asked nicely. he responded with a smile and went to his set. i slightly blushed a little as the bell rang. Noah looked at me and said" mmh someone wanting to take the wrong  path in life aren't they" as he grab his pen and started writng down notes.  "  what do u mean noah?" i asked confused.

noah chuckled then as he was about to explain he a teacher walked in holding his stuff. As he placed his stuff on his desk, hello class, my name is mr Johnson, I'll be ur teacher this year. Mr Johnson said calmly as he fixed his glasses as he looked at us. Liam then gets up and walks out of the classroom shutting the door behind him. Mr Johnson, rose anyone know what's wrong with him he asked in a worried tone.everyone shook there head "no."
After that he whent back to teaching  his history class. As he did teach  I  feel asleep  peacefully.  With my arms on the desk ring ring  was the sound that woke me up from my nap.

I gather my stuff as everyone started to head out. Noah stayed to with me as I got my stuff in my backpack. Noah,now what class was next? He asked a lil confused. We have  chemistry, I said with a frown. I put my backpack on my shoulder, and held my notebooks in my other hand and walked out of the classroom. I grib my notebooks a lil tightly  as we walk into the classroom.  The hallways are loud and crowded with other people.  Noah walks in as the teach  tells him where to sit, in my mind I'm like "really?!? Assigned seats!" I sighed and took the seat in the back left row on the right  side was my signed set.

I set my stuff on the table, and open my notebook to a blank page as I start to draw slowly. I hear some one take a seat in front of me  but I dont look to see who it is,i just continue to  draw. As the  bell rang I looked to see who it was. It was liam  I thought to my self.
I looked  at him and smiled then said,Well looks like I'm stuck with u I said with a smile. He smiled back an said, I guess I am  after all ,then he wink  at me. I looked forward at the teacher as he was teaching. But from the corner of my eye I saw that liam just stared at me as he closed his eyes to take a quick snooze.

Hello! I got another chapter done! I'll try to make another chapter asp for u guys. Pls vote and tell me what you think.