christmas but its not (implied fugonara uwu)

fugonara = yeah <3  so i included some for myself

The sun was out shining brightly into za warudo, yet that atmosphere didn't get even a little bit warmer. It was winter, almost Christmas, and Passione, specifically our Bucci-gang Bucci-gang Bucci-gang, were going to spend it in this best way possible, together.

"Yo sistas, what're we gonna' do for tis christmas? Ya'lls Bucciarati and Abbacchio should have something prepared fo us." Mista asked out of the blue during breakfast, Narancia and Giorno laughing because of his tone while Fugo sighed in a "who are my friends" type.

"Hm.. We do have something planned, me and MY HUBBY ABBACCHIOO!!!111 are going to the mall later to buy some things." Bruno replied before taking a bite of whatever the fuck they were eating.

"EYAPIC!!! I'M SO EXCITED!" Narancia exclaimed happily, his arms raising in the air as he smiled.

"Bruh calm the fuck down- I get it's exciting but like." Fugo said with an annoyed tone to his voice, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

Narancia replied by attempting to give Fugo a death glare, but instead of him finding it intimidating, he found it cute, in fact, he somewhat blushed at his act.

"Settle down you crazy children, and finish yo breakfast " Abbacchio huffed angrily, Mista replying with a panicked "K sis" before everyone resumed their breakfast.

Time skip cuz yeah i said so

The couple was about to go out to buy the items they needed for their Christmas celebration, they both asserted dominance at the children then left silently.

Since the mall was pretty close to their hideout, they decided it was best for them to walk.

"So what are we buying? You didn't even tell me we were going to buy stuff today." Abbacchio questioned, raising his eyebrows in suspicion.

"Oh, the thing is that we aren't actually gonna buy stuff for Christmas, fuck that." Bruno replied normally, quietly humming afterwards.

"wHaT? But then where are we going?"

"On a date~ I booked us reservations at a fancy restaurant nearby!"

"And you didn't tell me? I look like Pesci right now you should have said we were actually going on a date so I could dress at least a little presentable."

"But you already look amazing without trying.. And I wanted it to be somewhere special for you" Bruno complimented, heat rising to Abbacchio's cheeks as he heard it,

"Aww.. your flustered~"

"N-No! Well.. uh thank you, Bucciarati." Bruno smiled at Abbacchio's remark, before realizing they were already at the restaurant. Time flies by fast like Fugo's time in the anime, doesn't it?

The two entered together, now entranced by the person who they assumed to be their waiter.

"Reservation for Bruno Buccellati?" They smiled.

"Yep!"

"Right this way, then!"

The waiter led the two to a table, them sitting down and nodded a 'thank you' to them.

Bruno gave a soft smile at Abbacchio, reaching to put his hand in his.

Abbacchio smirked, grasping his hand a little tighter.

The two knew they were in for a good time together FooooOroREvEEerRRrr

________________________________-

Back at the Bucci-gang Bucci-gang Bucci-gang hideout (i'm not funny)

"Omg yalls need to go to Fugo's room or sumtang instead of doing the yucky-mucky over heree!" Mista squealed lIkE a GiRl, he had just caught Fugo and Narancia making out on the living room couch.

Fugo grunted in response before picking up Narancia like a baby and taking him up to his room and closing the door.

"Lol Giorno did ya catch that?"

"Yeah sksksksk- they really just- i-" Giorno replied, after spending too much time with Mista, he had basically become a second Mista in terms of speech.

"And I'm here alone and single aren't I.."Trish huffed.

"aLl ThE siNgLe lAdIeS, AlL The SiNgLe lAdIeSsSsS!!!" Giorno and Mista sang at the same time, giving each other an "ayyy!" and "periodt" afterwards/

a//n

I have no life

helpe ke ufos