05 | It is What it is

Mina got there ten minutes later and Monoma hopped in the front seat, Kaminari sitting in the back. Kaminari wasn't allowed to sit in the front anymore due to reasons that aren't important at the moment.

"Hey sweetie, what's wrong?" The woman questioned, placing her hand on the sobbing blondes shoulder. Monoma tries to calm himself down but makes his breathing pattern worse, punching himself on the collarbone trying to relax himself. Mina looked at him in concern.

"Hey! Neito, remember? Breathe in for six, hold for two, exhale for four." Mina went over the breathing excersise with him. He followed the directions, mina moving so she could embrace him. After what seemed like a long time, Monoma had stopped hitting himself and his breathing returned to normal.

He sniffed, rubbing his nose as he sat up.

"Sweetie, what happened?" Her voice was laced in concern as she spoke, resting her hand on his shoulder as she started to drive away from the curb.

The blonde stared out the window, feeling numb as he did so. Mina sighed. "You know you can tell me anything." And he did know, but he thought that if he didn't address it then it wouldn't have been real, seeing Shinsou so happy with a girl after all of these years.

"I saw him. I was in his house." He mumbled, staring at the passing buildings and people. Kaminari was silent through the entire ordeal, knowing that this wasn't the time to joke around.

"You mean, you saw Shinsou??" Mina said with disbelief, glancing at Monoma. He nodded, wincing.

"Yeah, he took me from the bar after I almost got beat up or something, he took me to his house and then we h-had a talk before his g-girlfri—" He barely got through the sentence before a sob ripped through his throat and he leaned forward in his seat, hugging himself as the hot tears spilled down his cheeks, leaivng behind wet streaks.

Mina cursed as she pat his back, getting close to their apartment complex.

"I'm so sorry baby, it'll be okay, I know how much you love him." The woman coos, her eyebrows creased in worry as they parked infront of the apartment.

"A-and it's so STUPID because it's been Y E A R S and I shouldn't be c-crying so- so much over s-someone so fucking much that I h-haven't seen in s-o long!" He sobbed, suddenly sitting up and slamming his back against the seat, startling both Mina and Kaminari.

There was a knock on the car window and Daito waved at them, concern evident in his face.

"Is he okay?" The old man questioned, and kaminari spoke up.

"He will be, we just got to get him inside." Is all he said, getting out and opening Monoma's door as the heartbroken male unbuckled himself and was hoisted out of the car by the electric blonde, Mina turning off the car and quickly getting out and appearing by Monoma's side, leading him in while Daito gave him a reassuring smile when they passed him.

-

"Do you think he's going to be okay really?" Kaminari questioned, his voice low as he sat on the couch, Monoma leaning against Mina as he slept, his eyes puffy and drool coming out of his mouth slightly. She sighed and softly ran a hand through the sleeping males hair.

"I would hope so, he's been through so much shit because of Shinsou." She hummed and Kami nodded in agreement, remembering all of the times he had to intervene whe he was being bullied in highschool. It was almost sunset and they've been watching disney movies all day.

Kaminari checked his phone and saw that Bakugou had sent him a text.

"Oh, Kat and Eiji are outside to pick me and the car up, tell me how he's doing when he wakes up." The blonde says, gathering his things and patting Monoma's head lightly before he left, shutting the door behind him silently.

He headed down the sets of stairs and then walked outside to find the two in the car, listening to music.

"Hey." Kaminari hums, sitting in the back.

"How was your day babe?" Kirishima questioned, his usually spiked up hair was down and he was in a dark sweatshirt with some metal rand on it, which was probably Bakugou's sweatshirt that he stole.

Kaminari sighed. "stressful, Monoma was dealing with some things so we had to make sure he was doing okay, not that I mind, i'm just worried about him." he yawns, deciding not to tell them that Monoma had found Shinsou, it wasn't his business to tell really.

"I hope he's doing a bit better, but what do you want to eat tonight? and I swear to god, if you say instant ramen I will pull this car over and dump you on the street." Bakugou grumbled, making the electric blonde laugh.

"Awh, you know me so well."

~

Thanks for reading

also for being patient with me, I won't be posting all the time, i'll be doing it when i'm not stressed and things like that

Question of the chapter: What Aesthetics do you like?

A: I like Chaoscore, grunge, and more but I'm too tired to list them ✌️